Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Tutorial for making Aimbot/Proxies

Discussion on [Request] Tutorial for making Aimbot/Proxies within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Tutorial for making Aimbot/Proxies

Can anyone help me learn how to code Proxies Aimbots Autolooters?
Old 09/07/2008, 00:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
What programming experience do you already have?
Old 09/07/2008, 00:26   #3

i have no experience at all
Old 09/07/2008, 00:36   #4

Then no xD
Old 09/07/2008, 01:35   #5

elite*gold: 20
Hehe tht would take ages^^
Old 09/07/2008, 08:01   #6

I don't know what to say here....but I had to post...I just had to.

If you really wanted to code your own proxy there are many out of date source codes avaiable, search for QOProxy source and study up...learning some java would greatly benefit you as well there.

Oh and the 'small' matter of reversing the new encryption methods too.
Old 09/08/2008, 02:41   #7

okay thank you
i'm getting help from the CID forums
Old 09/11/2008, 18:21   #8

ehmm, just 1 thing i noticed, why do you ask for something, of wich you allready know that you wont be able to do? =O
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2008, 20:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadatbenik View Post
ehmm, just 1 thing i noticed, why do you ask for something, of wich you allready know that you wont be able to do? =O
Why do you even post here ? i said i want to learn maybe i wanna have it for reference when i get my java coding down.

"help me learn how to"
Old 09/12/2008, 13:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by saktuta View Post
Why do you even post here ? i said i want to learn maybe i wanna have it for reference when i get my java coding down.

"help me learn how to"
You need to learn a ton of other things before you should even think about doing something like this.
Old 09/12/2008, 14:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
You need to learn a ton of other things before you should even think about doing something like this.
Like Data handling, Loops, Designing GUI's, Data Flow charting and Exception handling just for a start (* and thats still nothing with how to use the sockets, decrypt/encryt packets, packet structures and so on *)

*Edit, Gosh look the old V3n0M thread has been raped by the mods..... hmmm destroying the evidence so there lies never get exsposed, lame, If I was in the wrong as they claim, whats there motives for destroying the old thread? they wouldve had none, the obvious speaks for itself...
Old 09/12/2008, 14:09   #12

before you make a proxy that "does" somethng,try making a simple proxy that just logs packets to a file.Youll learn about sockets that way.
Old 09/13/2008, 07:58   #13

Hmmmmm, good luck

(I'm not kidding, you'll need it.)

Seriously.

Hint: Get to know the cipher package of OpenSSL (written in C) and be able to understand at least some of it before you attempt to create a working proxy. Then, know how to translate or find one of those libraries written in Java (best language to START a proxy on) and be able to use them. THEN, learn how to store data correctly and how to manage these encryptions through a Diffie-Hellman key-exchange (:O did I say that out loud??!!). If you ACTUALLY manage to do that last sentence I'm almost certain someone will be willing to help you with the rest :P

Oh, this is all after you've had a course in Java and/or C++ and understand programming and TCP/IP sockets.
Old 09/13/2008, 08:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveoncaffiene View Post
Hmmmmm, good luck

(I'm not kidding, you'll need it.)

Seriously.

Hint: Get to know the cipher package of OpenSSL (written in C) and be able to understand at least some of it before you attempt to create a working proxy. Then, know how to translate or find one of those libraries written in Java (best language to START a proxy on) and be able to use them. THEN, learn how to store data correctly and how to manage these encryptions through a Diffie-Hellman key-exchange (:O did I say that out loud??!!). If you ACTUALLY manage to do that last sentence I'm almost certain someone will be willing to help you with the rest :P

Oh, this is all after you've had a course in Java and/or C++ and understand programming and TCP/IP sockets.
I'm starting to learn Java :O. So far I can pretty much only do limited stuff. Like Save data to a txt file and read one, etc. Pretty much just getting used to the Syntaxes and everything. Anyways, guessing you understand java :P, Could you explain, or at least try a little, how I could put tabs in my application? Haha, It's probably really easy but I'm over looking something.

anyways, If you could explain how that works that'd be great, thanks ^^
Old 09/14/2008, 10:59   #15

I know VB.NET, is there any tutorials?