Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Proff that you can make spells,skills]

Discussion on [Proff that you can make spells,skills] within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Proff that you can make spells,skills]

As my friend recently showed me how to do stuff on Zero Pservers and ect... I used the same way to make a SKILL, all i did was add it via, db and client I dont do c3,dds so its just a copy of one.

It is impossible how ever to just make up our own skills because we do not know what controls them, but i just did a test just now copying Bless into a MAGICID i made 060594 and it worked cleanly! proof

Now you may think its a fake BUT I can swear to you it isnt lol "Lucky Time = Bless" MY~TEST is a copy of Bless and i added it ect but in order to do stuff like this you need to know how to edit the magictype.dat WITHOUT a DECRYPTOR specially because it isnt encrypted...You just need to know how to HEX edit and REVERSE HEX and do Amount of skills and INDEX in the file if you can do that u can make your own spell take fastblade i can edit that to make it ATTACK EVERY1 even where the effect isnt going upto 50 spaces away, so itll be more powerfull then Inferno! Want to know how to do this? I think i'll release a guide on how to soon! Only because i might be the first person to do it >.<
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2011, 18:07   #2

Nope, you wouldn`t be the first one.
Old 07/22/2011, 18:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Nope, you wouldn`t be the first one.
Well all my time looking for something along the lines of spell creation ect I have found ZERO guides that tell or even show you what to do, sure they give u decryptors but they don't work

P.S.
Since you did say I'm not the first could i possibly get a link or the name of the person that did it? x.x just so i can see if ive seen it b4 or not
Old 07/22/2011, 23:16   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
There's tons of people and public servers who have made fully custom skills... It's incredibly easy and all in well documented client files.

<edit>
Only semi hard part is 5165+ patch clients pack much of their data away in files... the structure for them is quite public but it adds a layer of complexity to the job.
Old 07/22/2011, 23:20   #5

elite*gold: 28
"Feeling lucky punk? WELL DO YAH?" I swear thats from Angry kid +k just for that.
Old 07/23/2011, 01:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
"Feeling lucky punk? WELL DO YAH?" I swear thats from Angry kid +k just for that.
It's from the movie Dirty Harry.
Old 07/23/2011, 07:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
well lol honestly i was just editing the magictype.dat and did that myself.
Old 07/23/2011, 11:16   #8

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kinshi View Post
It's from the movie Dirty Harry.
And from Angry Kid :P