Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trying to make a new auto miner

Discussion on Trying to make a new auto miner within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trying to make a new auto miner

Hi I am new to programming for CO.

First I appoligize if this is the wrong area for the topic.

I am trying to an auto-miner with auto-drop and auto-dc on players in the area.

I know I need to attach my program to the specific PID of the miner and then check the memory locations for specific items to drop or keep. (If anyone has those mem addresses that would really be helpful).

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it.

(I have C++, VB and a bit of C# experience)

Thanks in advance

Taron
Old 07/19/2011, 22:46   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
There are two options actually.

Memory based bot (what you're describing... although you're better off using it to read packets vs actual memory addresses for the map objects)

Packet based bot

Either one will accomplish your goals beautifully. Luckily there is frameworks for both options already posted on epvp.

There's my Proxy/Packet based framework (proxyParadise) which has some tutorials attached which are still in progress. The next few tutorials will actually be covering how to write a full mine bot into the framework just like you're looking for so if you don't mind waiting a week or two you could check those out. If not it's a perfectly valid base to write your bot on top of

There's also hawtness' advanced hooking thread which works very nicely and will let you hook into the send/receive functions of the clients to read/write packets. If that's the route you take then the steps will be virtually identical to using my proxy framework (or any other for that matter) but it all boils down to preference.

if you have experience working with olly/cheatengine and working with memory addresses then you could also use his framework to hook other areas of the client (such as inventory contents or w/e)

best of luck!
P4N
Old 07/19/2011, 22:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
full working proxy source

all the info for a hook based bot

or use

if you want a fully working mine bot
Thanks
1 User