Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Refreshing the screen

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Refreshing the screen

I just finished the follow function, but somehow my screen does not refresh. In fact i realized that any proxy generated jumps are not sync'ed with the client. I tried sending correct cord or jump to client, but it's of no use.

I remembered sometimes back that some one mentioned the usage of screen refresh, may i know how is that done? Also, i'd like to hear all the possible solutions to my current problem.

Thanks in advance

#btw thanks p4n, your speedhack method was correct, i made a tiny error when constructing jump client packets, and it's been corrected

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
To update the screen on the client, you'll have to send the 0x56 (ChangeMap) subtype of the general data packet.

Generally if I'm doing a proxy I tend to limit my sending of changemap and only send it if I am say X coordinates from my old position, refreshing for the sake of 3 coordinates is rather pointless IMO.

OR you could ninja

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
Code:
Const NinjaTeleport = &H9C
Code:
    Public Sub UpdateCoordinates(ByVal Coordinates As Point)
        RecvPacket(GeneralDataPacket.Create(CharId, &H3F7, 0, 0, NinjaTeleport, 0, MAKEDWORD(Coordinates.X, Coordinates.Y), 0, 0, 0))
    End Sub
Code:
Public Class GeneralDataPacket

Public Shared Function Create(ByVal dwArg1 As Integer, ByVal dwArg2 As Integer, ByVal dwArg3 As Integer, ByVal Timestamp As Integer, ByVal SubType As DataPacketSubtype, ByVal wArg1 As Short, ByVal dwArg4 As Integer, ByVal dwArg5 As Integer, ByVal dwArg6 As Integer, ByVal bArg1 As Byte) As Byte()

Dim Packet As New GeneralDataPacket

Packet.Size = &H25
        Packet.Type = PacketType.Data
        Packet.dwArg1 = dwArg1
        Packet.dwArg2 = dwArg2
        Packet.dwArg3 = dwArg3
        Packet.Timestamp = Timestamp
        Packet.SubType = SubType
        Packet.wArg1 = wArg1
        Packet.dwArg4 = dwArg4
        Packet.dwArg5 = dwArg5
        Packet.dwArg6 = dwArg6
        Packet.bArg1 = bArg1

Return Packet.ToArray

End Function

End Class
Hope that helps. Just send a 0x271A packet to the client with subtype 0x9C and the correct coordinates parameters.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

elite*gold: 0
Sorry haydz, change map didn't quite work for me.. I might have done it wrong. Thank you though.

IamHawtness, that method worked wonderfully.. it got my bot char to the destination faster, though only client sided. lol. Thanks