lolz value for the exp u must change in the server the client is only for the visual effect... and u dont need to add it in client files. But the most curious thing is why r u asking such question while pro is ur mentor o.O :O:O also the search button is visible for every memeber here.....
1- Pro isn't Online now ,if he was On ,i'll not be here ^^
2-i searched and i didn' found
3-i know that client is only for Visual, but when the player don't see the % of level He Will not level up more ^^ ^^ ^^
[RELEASE]Level 135 item (5165) 01/02/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 27 Replies WARNING: I have taken this from another forum and do NOT hit +thanks, Thanks
Well guys i got these 135+ items for all classes and i thot id be nice and release them here this is for 5165 client http://www.*************/forum/images/smilies/smil e.gif hope you guys like it
Download: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Allso check out the screen shots below
[Release]Level jump 5165. 11/08/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies Okay some peoples wanted level jump, so here it is.
First off all, use this code from arco:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guide s-releases/568931-revised-perfect-reborn-script.ht ml
Okay now find in character.cs:
public void RebornCharacter(byte ToJob)
Above:
[Help]How as changing the level of the mobs and hp. (source 5165) 03/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies I start with the server, but I do not see any database where you can modify the sql, I see that is more C #, I will change the name but not its level and hp in this source.:confused:
Usually, you run into problems with the NPC, which was gradually resolving those and now I learn to create.
But so far that's my only question, if someone could help me I would appreciate that.
Thanks, Good Day.;)