Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a curios question

Discussion on Just a curios question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just a curios question

Is there a way on the 5017 to create a deal to steam live video to a website of a certain place and make it when the server starts up?
Old 08/28/2010, 07:32   #2

I'm not quite sure what you wanna do here. Do you mean you want to open a link to those who log on the server towards a live video streaming?
What source of "5017" would you be using make specifics please.

Or are you trying to when you turn on the server and it auto starts the video streaming on a certain client etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2010, 11:51   #3

My source from my Dev thread. I myselfe dont see any possible options besides a Desktop Streaming Program..

But hey, maybe im wrong :O
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2010, 18:57   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Well it def wouldn't be part of the source and the client definitely wouldn't have a built in video sttreaming function... so no. Besides doing an actual client that is set to video stream, that will not work.

That being said.. you could do some interesting stuff such as having the server not display that character on anyone's screen and then teleporting them around the game to areas where people are playing randomly (so then web stream is always of areas the server is active)

Still.. the bandwidth required alone would make it rather pointless don't you think?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2010, 00:49   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
You could create an account which when logged into a character followed a target around as if the account you logged in was the one in the middle of the screen, but besides that theres not alot more you can do realistically. You would end up basically writing the graphic side of the client, and lets face it, why bother when you could just record from the client itself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2010, 01:35   #6

I dont know i was only wondering...I wasnt for sure if it was possible