love the idea. Would allow for rapid development of GOOD custom sources vs the **** that keeps circling the drain currently.
Let me know when you're ready for some basic testing. I've been itching to do more with pservers again but due to work and other stuff I've had no time to work on my custom source (takes SOOO long to do anything from fully scratch, guhh)
love the idea. Would allow for rapid development of GOOD custom sources vs the crap that keeps circling the drain currently.
Let me know when you're ready for some basic testing. I've been itching to do more with pservers again but due to work and other stuff I've had no time to work on my custom source (takes SOOO long to do anything from fully scratch, guhh)
I'll let you know for sure, thanks for your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs
*Scratches head* Wasnt this something i told you i was thinking about?
I totally forgot about that, I hope you don't mind you using this, I should have asked permission, and thanked you for this, so I'll do that asap, thanks, and I'll contact you about his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88
I really like this idea and would be more than happy to help out.
All Encryptions (additional hashing methods like sha2 etc for password storing)
All Packet structures
A simple Socket server
Methods to parse all used files (dmaps, inis etc)
All Encryptions (additional hashing methods like sha2 etc for password storing)
All Packet structures
A simple Socket server
Methods to parse all used files (dmaps, inis etc)
Things like that.
Hashing methods? Most of them are already in the .net Framework...
sql wrapper (fan of the one in elite coemu personally)
Packet reader/writer (obviously)
Event management system might be nice (Store events for server and trigger them based on times that way ppl aren't doing needless threads, timers and datetime checks constantly for no reason)
dynamic map system
the obvious dmap reader type stuff (korv's works great though)
[Development]5071 C# Source 09/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies Well as some of you know, I have been working on Hybrid's Bugless/Basic source and with the help of Kinshi, I have upgraded it to +5018. The patch I am going for it 5065. Thought it was about time to post a development thread so all of you looking forward to the server can stay updated.
I've successfully structured the 5065 character information packet (HUGE thanks to Nullable for teaching me about packets, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to structure all the packets I...
[Development]Public Source! 07/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 63 Replies This topic is for TwilightCO's 5017 server. You can find updates , news, pictures and idea all through out this thread. This is a thread where you can put my skills to the test with your ideas!
Currently Working On Satatus:
Attacking - I'm working on base for the attack processor and calculations
Mobs - MobAI (need i say more) and mob spawing
Currently Finished:
Auth Server - Auth server is complete with ban and ip checks along with brute force protection.
Jumping - Jumping was fixed...