Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is it possible to make my ip adress does not change?

Discussion on is it possible to make my ip adress does not change? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is it possible to make my ip adress does not change?

hello , i have co pserver 5165 "hamachi"

i want to make it non-hamchi, cuz some people can't log in and it bug blabla

but my ip adress change each time i disconnect/connect in my internet connexion

here is the picture show you with ip adress change and doesn't change, and which one can i use

so the red one is the "client ip" and it changes
and the blue one is the "server ip" (not ip on private server, just ip server)

so can i use the blue one? and how, because it never changes

and is it any way to make my pserver non-hamachi?
Old 06/22/2010, 14:27   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Call up your internet service provider and buy a package that offers "static ip". That means your ip won't be changing all the time anymore.

Some ISP's will sell you just the static ip for $10 a month, others only offer it with high end packages.

Your alternative is buy a vps server (generally 20-30 a month MINIMUM) to run your server off (far better in the long run) OR you can use no-ip.duc (forwards a subdomain to an ip addres... like xxxx.no-ip.info) I believe this is incompatible with conquers server.dat but you could try using it + a loader.
Thanks
1 User