Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Brainstorm] Seperate Game/Npc etc Servers

Discussion on [Brainstorm] Seperate Game/Npc etc Servers within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/10/2010, 19:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.bat View Post
I suppose that's true to an extent, but in my case, there is a lot of valuable information already accessible on the internet that could easily supersede my attempt at explicating .NET Remoting.

As for the named pipes being used over a network, I didn't research it carefully enough, and I apologize for that.

Also, has anyone taken a look at the ? I'm asking because ImmuneOne chose to use P/Invoke instead.
I kinda dislike some .NET classes, System.IO.Pipes for example.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Brainstorm]CabalNA LiveDebuggers
10/09/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Well CabalNA still hasn't got the AoS B2F update yet but I want to figure out how to do things BEFORE this update happens so I can reapply them after :) but so far I get stuck at live debugging the unpacked cabalmain.exe I have. Here's a list of problems 1. The unpacked cabalmain CRASHES every 2 min of being logged on (with twinr it just throws me to login page saying iv'e been DCed but not error code) without twinr I DC then xtrap shows up and crashes cabal. I've tried finding the sockets...
[Brainstorm]Spanish Help?... and to all CabalNA unapckers
10/01/2009 - Cabal Online - 22 Replies
http://i35.tinypic.com/4iecnt.jpg http://i38.tinypic.com/3447a8n.jpg Well I was browsing through the very useful olly folder nova uploaded and found this so I decided to test it on cabalmain.exe and it tells something dif then BinDiE!!! It says it's packed with a higher themida then we all previously thought AND the Xtreme packer thing.... (never seen that before) soooo any ideas on what to do now? Just a thread for us to share ideas since all of us can't be working on this 24/7 maybe some...
Okay so...brainstorm with me here.
05/23/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
post deleted for misunderstandings