Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WhsGuardian no`t working

Discussion on WhsGuardian no`t working within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WhsGuardian no`t working

hello guys i have problem

WhsGuardian

no`t working to make password for wharehouseman

can any one told me how i can let it working ?

iam on source 5165
Old 05/31/2010, 18:31   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You have to code the npc from scratch. Look at an existing source that has it coded for an example.

Basically you want a new character variable to store the warehouse password, the npc to check if you have a warehouse password set (check if != to 0) and then an option to set it using an input field. Check if the input is valid (numbers only, under x length, etc) then recode your warehouses to say if char warehouse password != 0 to ask for it. If they enter the wrong one dc them or something, if they enter it correctly set the character's WarehouseOpen bool to = true (that needs to be created also) and allow them to use the warehouses.

It's rather simple to do but it takes quite a few steps (new database field, save/load from database, few npcs using input fields, etc)
Old 05/31/2010, 19:11   #3

**** i can`t understand plz post some thing simple
Old 05/31/2010, 19:25   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Honestly I have 0 reason to code it for you...

I don't use lotf and infact really dislike working with it. I'm more than willing to give some basic examples and steps you could follow but you really need to learn to code things yourself. Maybe some others here can give you some more specific advice but in the end (with this... or maybe the next npc but eventually) you will need to learn to code things yourself.

Read some coding tutorials on the forum. Try doing things on your own and put some time into it... trust me it's worth it in the end.

That being said, try searching the forum a bit more (I could have sworn it's been released before...) if not it IS working in a few different sources so you could use that as an example.

Or maybe you'll get lucky and someone will feel like posting some actual code here but imo that really doesn't help anyone... partial/pseudo code can help people figure out how to do things but just pasting full stuff just causes people to never really learn.

Excuse the bluntness... just stating an opinion.

Here are some links to get you started on stuff you should be learning.

To a lesser extent

Old 06/01/2010, 02:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoSoft View Post
hello guys i have problem

WhsGuardian

no`t working to make password for wharehouseman

can any one told me how i can let it working ?

iam on source 5165

check my signature below and click on 5165 Warehouses Auth System, it may help you..
Old 06/02/2010, 04:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Honestly I have 0 reason to code it for you...

I don't use lotf and infact really dislike working with it. I'm more than willing to give some basic examples and steps you could follow but you really need to learn to code things yourself. Maybe some others here can give you some more specific advice but in the end (with this... or maybe the next npc but eventually) you will need to learn to code things yourself.

Read some coding tutorials on the forum. Try doing things on your own and put some time into it... trust me it's worth it in the end.

That being said, try searching the forum a bit more (I could have sworn it's been released before...) if not it IS working in a few different sources so you could use that as an example.

Or maybe you'll get lucky and someone will feel like posting some actual code here but imo that really doesn't help anyone... partial/pseudo code can help people figure out how to do things but just pasting full stuff just causes people to never really learn.

Excuse the bluntness... just stating an opinion.

Here are some links to get you started on stuff you should be learning.

To a lesser extent

peoples just want to:
Quote:
-use 5minutes in finding a source
-use 30minutes in copying every release
-use 5minutes on making a free website
-use 2minutes on putting a donation button
-use 3months on running server
-closing server and wasting money on shit (the donate moneys)
-reopen 1month after, because they need money
-use 1minute on call it name v2
-use 2minutes on posting a lame advertisement without linkback
-get an infraction
-close server again