Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maybe to release ThreeWay?

Discussion on Maybe to release ThreeWay? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maybe to release ThreeWay?

I wasted a lot of time to reverse the Threeway from Assembly. This was more of an attempt to prove to myself that I can. My question is: To release that for the community?
Here is a small photo:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2024, 19:49   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by teroareboss1 View Post
I wasted a lot of time to reverse the Threeway from Assembly. This was more of an attempt to prove to myself that I can. My question is: To release that for the community?
Here is a small photo:
I'm not super familiar with modern Conquer Online. Did they replace the block cipher with 3-way at some point? Either way, it's up to you and how you feel on releasing details. I personally feel that there's always benefit to releasing low-level aids.
Old 01/02/2024, 19:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I'm not super familiar with modern Conquer Online. Did they replace the block cipher with 3-way at some point? Either way, it's up to you and how you feel on releasing details. I personally feel that there's always benefit to releasing low-level aids.
Is used for encrypt/decrypt itemtype.dat, emoneyshopv2.dat and more files.
3-way=ThreeWay
Old 01/02/2024, 20:33   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by teroareboss1 View Post
Is used for encrypt/decrypt itemtype.dat, emoneyshopv2.dat and more files.
3-way=ThreeWay
That sounds like a good idea then. Or, I'm for it at least. Being able to modify those files only leads to more creative servers, which is always a win in my books. Again though, totally up to you. I'd gladly add it to the wiki for you, if you wish.