Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skills.dat

Discussion on Skills.dat within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skills.dat

i dont know the version, im trying to edit the skills, the skills.dat is the final file for me to edit in order to finish the change but i cant get into it.... its not binary, or hex or txt..... i cant find the format the file is used...... ive sent the file over multiple chat groups and they cant find the format.... its only reference in the code is paired with the other skill related files, which ive already changed but in game it hasnt changed.....im so lost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
monster.dat and lvlexp.dat
01/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Can someone upload their monster.dat and lvlexp.dat? I screwed up first time, had backup Second time, another error and I forgot to backup original ._. Thanks in advance.
How to open .dat file(monster.dat, levelexp.dat)
10/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
someone can tell me how to open .dat file i search but didint fing nothing
Automatic itemtype.dat and monster.dat changer.
10/02/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Automatic itemtype.dat and monster.dat changer. (to turn item quality on ground detection on/off and to shink guards/reborn guards on/off) Ok. All you gotta do is put it into your conquer 'ini' directory, if you installed conquer to its default path it would be C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\ then all you need to do is run Item+Monster.bat every time u want it to swap around. (probally for quick use, chuck a short cut on your desktop like i have :P)
server.dat/version.dat back upfiles
04/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, could anyone please post some back up files of the .dats mentioned in the thread name? i kind of screwed it all up when geting Qo to work :P thnx in advance, pokey :)
New Item.dat / Monster.dat Needed
12/23/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
ayyy will anyone upgdate the monster and item.dat files cause since dec 21 server maintenace and the update them two files dont work no more :?