Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

stuck logging in to the server screen

Discussion on stuck logging in to the server screen within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
stuck logging in to the server screen

Hey guys, so i tried creating server but im stuck in logging in server screen. please help
Old 09/13/2022, 10:14   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceemba100418 View Post
Hey guys, so i tried creating server but im stuck in logging in server screen. please help
Have you tried reading this?

Else, we can't see what you're seeing unless you show screenshots. Or, at least I can't without a crystal ball of sorts. More info like patch, launchers, etc. would be helpful.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Online PServer 5165 Stuck on "Logging into Game Server..."
06/24/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
As the title states, tried everything. Suggest or help me on TeamViewer. Thanks! :)
Logging into game server.. STUCK v5165
12/23/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Sorry that I'm pretty stupid with this. This is my first time trying to set up a private server and I thought I had done everything right... I followed a video on youtube (also on this forum by reexco) that was fairly recent and had good links still, I got all the stuff done and got the game open, but when I try to log in, it goes to "Logging into game server.." and then doesn't ever move. I emailed the guy how to fix it but I haven't gotten a reply and like I said I'm kind of stupid with...
Stuck on "Logging in to game server"
06/02/2010 - Technical Support - 6 Replies
Hi. i want to log in to metin2 server but it always kicks me off.i type the id and the password but it keeps me on "Connectiong to the server". how can i fix it?
Stuck at "Logging into game server"
08/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I setup a conquer server using 5095 source at my friends house (non hamachi server) and I logged in from home and created my char but when i try to play it freezes at logging into game server. Can anyone help me please ? Thank you very much http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/4100/errorw.png