The difference is covered here: . And then in terms of CPU... I have no idea. All of these are bleed-nose expensive and unnecessary for a regular server of like 50-100 people. But then again, idk how bad / slow private servers have gotten. I'd say go for the cheapest. RAM is probably more important. 4-8 GBs (again, no idea how bad servers are now - you might need 8GB+).
The difference is covered here: . And then in terms of CPU... I have no idea. All of these are bleed-nose expensive and unnecessary for a regular server of like 50-100 people. But then again, idk how bad / slow private servers have gotten. I'd say go for the cheapest. RAM is probably more important. 4-8 GBs (again, no idea how bad servers are now - you might need 8GB+).
At one point I ran primal with 500+ concurrent on a 2 core 4 thread 2ghz 4gb ram machine and it did just fine. also switching to linux helped alot with costs and performance.
At one point I ran primal with 500+ concurrent on a 2 core 4 thread 2ghz 4gb ram machine and it did just fine. also switching to linux helped alot with costs and performance.
Yep, that seems much more reasonable. You were probably pushing the hardware quite a bit at that point, right?
Yep, that seems much more reasonable. You were probably pushing the hardware quite a bit at that point, right?
Yeah was pushing it to see how far performance would go with the Linux change and ofc the new task based threading system that I had implemented, gotta say we had zero issues, I only moved it to a different host due to networking issues.
SF for VPS/VDS | SF für VPS/VDS 04/13/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Hallo, ich suche ServerFiles für VPS server.
Am besten möchte ich, grundlegende SF 2008,2010 oder 2011.
Danke schön ;)
_________________
Hello, I'm looking for SF for VPS server.
In the best case, I wanted a basic SF 2008,2010,2011.
Thank you very much ;)
[VPS]Sake Italia V63[VPS] 03/24/2012 - Private Server - 2 Replies Nome Hotel
http://i44.tinypic.com/k9j6sx.png
Versione Hotel
V63
Orari Hotel
24/24
Staff
VPS: RockMt2 Vps 7/24 Npc ResimLeri İceride .Com Lu Tekrar Online P Npc Si Var! level 05/11/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies Oyunn Tekrar OnLineeeeeeee
Süper Bir Vps Yle karsinizdayim
||RockMt2||
Ss Ler :Shop:http://i40.tinypic.com/20t4jo9.png
shop3:http://i40.tinypic.com/5po7ky.png
Satici:http://i39.tinypic.com/zlwvig.png
silahci:http://i42.tinypic.com/5vcghw.png
zirhci:http://i39.tinypic.com/2efnfwg.png
Zirhci2:http://i43.tinypic.com/2epts9l.png
#deleted