Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

am i paid 500 dollars for a free soucre?

Discussion on am i paid 500 dollars for a free soucre? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry thanks all please delete

thanks all please delete
Old 01/26/2022, 12:56   #2

Judging by the last modified date, yes.
You paid for a source in public domain.
Old 01/26/2022, 20:10   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Oh, that's right. I never added my thread about expectations and warnings to this board. I'll see to getting that up tonight and hopefully pinned soon. But yeah, you shouldn't buy source code. At this point, unless it's through Epvp in public forums using protected payment methods, it's going to be a scam. And even if it's posted on Epvp, they haven't done a great job in identifying scam sources.
Old 01/27/2022, 15:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by etchh View Post
im sorry im not an expert
but i paid 500 dollars to a coder who game me this

am i paid money for a free souces because i found it for free here
Since it seems you're new to the community, I have to advice you to not trust anyone easily. Conquer community is full of scammers.
- "Oh, I'm egy and I met an egyptian guy that bla bla bla"
I shared my Conquer account with people from other countries for years, after 1 month sharing with a brazilian I got scammed and lost a full +12 p6 Monk set around Conquer 5900 patch.
I am Brazilian and I know that 90% of the Brazilians in the Conquer Community are scammers, like most of the egys out here (at least in retail CO egys were very nice) (OH! Don't take it personal, there are not only BRs and Egys like that, the scammers community encourages diversity). There are cool exceptions of course. Don't take into consideration the nationality, 90% of the people here use edited lame sources that in the end of the day are all the same with the same bugs and they will sell it to you like it is the best thing in the world.

If you'd like to learn just go ahead and download Comet from @, learn the basics of networking and structure with it, download those trash sources that at least contains Packet Structures and start doing your own server and you'll see that fixing bugs will be easier because you know where you're stepping. We are here to support and help who wants to learn something new since we are learning something new every day.

Good luck
Old 01/27/2022, 17:55   #5

Too bad you paid for this price. They also have this a version of 5017 which has a cosmetics weapon in it. Someone is also selling that source based in Redux which has a tons of bug on it. Most of the source that has been sold are from the Egy's forum which can get Free
Old 05/11/2022, 14:18   #6

elite*gold: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by etchh View Post
thanks all please delete
COntact me i nmessages here i will give you source i was selling it for free i hope u can work on it as i cant help you
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2022, 23:09   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Is there still a market for Conquer private servers these days? I thought it would have died out by now.