Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Impulse base 5165 eror

Discussion on Impulse base 5165 eror within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Impulse base 5165 eror

I did a quick internet check to find out why I was getting a "outofmemory" error and I have attempted to rectify the error, however the solution given also gives issues namely unable to login until the properties are changed back to Any CPU.

The problem seems to come from TC Conductress but I am unsure of what to try next.

From what I understood changing the project to x64 is the apparent solution but if I do that then the client will not connect up

Seems there was too much text, anyway error fixed
Old 12/15/2021, 21:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by denominator View Post
I did a quick internet check to find out why I was getting a "outofmemory" error and I have attempted to rectify the error, however the solution given also gives issues namely unable to login until the properties are changed back to Any CPU.

The problem seems to come from TC Conductress but I am unsure of what to try next.

From what I understood changing the project to x64 is the apparent solution but if I do that then the client will not connect up

Seems there was too much text, anyway error fixed
If you change to x64 you need to change libeay32.dll to a x64 version.
Thanks
1 User