Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a problem about logging into the server

Discussion on a problem about logging into the server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a problem about logging into the server

hello everyone
i i need an easy explanation on this error

Client disconnects after "Creating maps..." / "Starting... Please wait..."
If the client disconnects after displaying this, that means that you're creating an invalid packet, probably the character info packet (1006) or date time packet (1033). Check your packet footer to ensure that "TQServer" is in the final 8 bytes of the packet. Check your length as well. The length in offset 0 shouldn't include the 8 bytes for the TQServer stamp. The client can disconnect if the packet length - 8 is shorter than the length at offset 0. If you're not sending character creation at all, then you're doing something very wrong because you should never send the set location subtype packet (10010:74) when the client doesn't request it.
Old 05/13/2021, 16:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmum2010 View Post
hello everyone
i i need an easy explanation on this error

Client disconnects after "Creating maps..." / "Starting... Please wait..."
If the client disconnects after displaying this, that means that you're creating an invalid packet, probably the character info packet (1006) or date time packet (1033). Check your packet footer to ensure that "TQServer" is in the final 8 bytes of the packet. Check your length as well. The length in offset 0 shouldn't include the 8 bytes for the TQServer stamp. The client can disconnect if the packet length - 8 is shorter than the length at offset 0. If you're not sending character creation at all, then you're doing something very wrong because you should never send the set location subtype packet (10010:74) when the client doesn't request it.

Maybe I can help you understand it more clearly if you gave more context -> What client/server version are you trying to connect?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2021, 20:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismyaccountokay View Post
Maybe I can help you understand it more clearly if you gave more context -> What client/server version are you trying to connect?
client ver 6858
clean patch and source
Old 05/17/2021, 18:02   #4

The packet id has already changed up to this version... did you checked for the new id's?