[Selling] Full +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, (VIP 6- Original) (P-Striker char). 04/25/2019 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies :DFull +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, (VIP 6- Original) (P-Striker char).
Full +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, VIP 6 (Owner).
Full +12 P7 Duke (Great Perfection - 194) --(New Server and will merge with Nostalgia)
I've decided to leave the game so I'm offering my account for sale for a really good price.
(Gears included)
Full info included.
[Selling] Full +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, (VIP 6- Original) (P-Striker char). 04/12/2019 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies :pimp::pimp:Full +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, (VIP 6- Original) (P-Striker char).
Full +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, VIP 6 (Owner).
Full +12 P7 Duke (Great Perfection - 194) --(New Server and will merge with Nostalgia)
I've decided to leave the game so I'm offering my account for sale for a really good price.
(Gears included)
Full info included.
Full +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, (VIP 6- Original) (P-Striker char). 04/04/2019 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Full +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, (VIP 6- Original) (P-Striker char).
Full +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, VIP 6 (Owner).
Full +12 P7 Duke (Great Perfection - 194) --(New Server and will merge with Nostalgia)
I've decided to leave the game so i'm offering my account for sale for a really good price.
(Gears included)
Full info included.
Full +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, (VIP 6- Original) (P-Striker char). 02/22/2019 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Full +12 (P-Striker account) permanent P7- Duke, VIP 6 (Owner).
Full +12 P7 Duke (Great Perfection - 194) --(New Server and will merge with Nostalgia)
I've decided to leave the game so i'm offering my account for sale for a really good price.
(Gears included)
Full info included.
Let's get on to the account.