Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help making a private server

Discussion on Need help making a private server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Need help making a private server

Hi all,
i've been playing conquer for years now and for the last 4 years was playing private servers and i have good ideas for events and optimizations that i'd like to make exclusive in my server so i decided to make my own but i need help i nearly know nothing about creating servers so i want to know what to start with and how to create one even if it's depending on studying something. thx in advance peace up
Old 12/20/2020, 08:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbeckham View Post
Hi all,
i've been playing conquer for years now and for the last 4 years was playing private servers and i have good ideas for events and optimizations that i'd like to make exclusive in my server so i decided to make my own but i need help i nearly know nothing about creating servers so i want to know what to start with and how to create one even if it's depending on studying something. thx in advance peace up
contact me on whatsapp 01099343327
or FB fb.com/a7medAshour1997