Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems when trying to log in version 6609

Discussion on Problems when trying to log in version 6609 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems when trying to log in version 6609

everything connected correctly in the database, msql password, Authport: 9959 Gameport: 5816, vps ports open 80, 100-9999 and when trying to log in it presents the error "its too crowded inside! please come back later". csv3config configured with ip and port 9959. if anyone can help i am grateful.

Old 12/07/2020, 10:07   #2

The client can't connect to the server. If you think that you have configured it correctly, set a breakpoint at the Authentication OnConnect and if nothing happen then it means your configuration is incorrect (your client is not reaching the server, and your loader might at fault). If it toggled the break point, then just step-over and see where it will lead you.
Old 12/10/2020, 13:28   #3

Passowrd
Old 12/12/2020, 23:57   #4

email to support and ask them if they recovery your password, do not forget secret phrase broww

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
Passowrd
yooo, how are you man.

sorry i forget answer ur private message bro, tonight when i have time a bit more i will answeer you

chers

Tags
conquer 2.0 login screen, conquer 3.0, source 6609, source code, vps problems help