Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

I managed to add epic warrior to a source

Discussion on I managed to add epic warrior to a source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I managed to add epic warrior to a source

So I added the skills, seems to work and I have added the Fists (weapons) I am able to buy Fists but I can't equip them what am I missing? Character just doesn't equip them?

Old 04/26/2020, 23:11   #2

You are giving no information about how you added them, what you tried to solve the problem or any output on the problem (like does server get the packet when you try to equip the item, is item recognized as an equipment in your source). Which makes me believe you just copy-pasta code and have no idea what you are doing lol.

Anyways, I had a similar problem where I added item to my source and my client and everything was working except for the item action script. My server didn't get any packets whatsoever even though I was right-clicking on the item in my inventory. It turns out, conquer doesn't accept random ids for items. That's probably your problem, make sure your ids are correct.

Old 04/28/2020, 03:50   #3

Basically I have two sources one is pre epic warrior whilst the other is with epic warrior and yes I am copy pasting because both sources are identical pretty much

Code:
private static bool WarriorEpic(uint p)
        {
            if (p >= 624000 && p <= 619439 || (p >= 624439 && p <= 624439))
                return true;
            return false;
        }
Old 04/28/2020, 21:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latyos View Post
You are giving no information about how you added them, what you tried to solve the problem or any output on the problem (like does server get the packet when you try to equip the item, is item recognized as an equipment in your source). Which makes me believe you just copy-pasta code and have no idea what you are doing lol.

Anyways, I had a similar problem where I added item to my source and my client and everything was working except for the item action script. My server didn't get any packets whatsoever even though I was right-clicking on the item in my inventory. It turns out, conquer doesn't accept random ids for items. That's probably your problem, make sure your ids are correct.
Correct. The ids must be in the range of valid ids for the patch for the type of equipment you're trying to add.

This means you cannot really add new types of equipment. It must use the same types that already exists.

« Co2 Redux v2 Bow Proficiency problem | Help editing ingame client »