Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Qonquer Recreation soon~

Discussion on Qonquer Recreation soon~ within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Qonquer Recreation soon~

Hey i have very great news for the Qonquer Fans,

Quote:
It is not a spelling mistake with the Q we mean exactly "Qonquer"
Example of Features: 3rd reborn Characters, Archer with SuperMan xp Skill (not only cyclone)

Qonquer recreate will happend under the following condition:

We need support from every single unique player (OLD players).

Simply what you have to do?

1.- Message me or comment (thats all)

The fullowing order you will get per private message.
(if you have shown interest)

Thank everyone who trusting in my Post im not kidding arround, it's all up to you!, Feel welcome to message me

To be clear and for the protection of this Post!
-We do not ask for donation or "any kind of scamm".

We want to use Elitepvp to discuss about a pirvate server being a part of this Forum.

Cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2020, 21:27   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
No. You don't have permission to use that name, and you're only using that name to abuse its old popularity and impersonate the old server. Absolutely not ok. Don't defile the name to host your copy server. Come up with a unique name for your server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2020, 22:19   #3

1. We will not use a name yet because it is simply not made yet.

2. This is not advertising thread, so we won't name our server either.
Please do not comment if you are blind commenting.

3. Yea we will copy Qonquer Server exactly as it was:
- we have the client and full idea
- we have devolpers waiting to start upgrading classic to qonquer source
- and we have already players waiting to play.

4. Spirited your allegation is wrong that we wanted to abusing the name of Qonquer.

I REPEAT !!!

- Qonquer recreate will happend under the following condition:
"We need support from every single unique player" (OLD players).

Sure i will use the old name of Qonquer to discuss !!!
The old Qonquer fans aren't Qonquer fans because of the name !!!
They love only the Gameplay of old Qonquer and that is what we want to recreate !!!

By the way: Spirited

I have permission to discuss about a legendary server.

Do not invent any stories, read before you try embarrassing with your comments !!!

Ciao bella~
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2020, 22:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
No. You don't have permission to use that name, and you're only using that name to abuse its old popularity and impersonate the old server. Absolutely not ok. Don't defile the name to host your copy server. Come up with a unique name for your server.
Im on their discord, this time you are badly wrong. The comunity is formed only by ppl who played on qonquer and want it back exactly as it was. There is no server yet, is just a omunity who wish to have back conquer. I strogly recmand you to check it.

There is no coder who make a server, just many ppl who want to pay somebody to bring back qonquer. And yea the name can be different Qonquer2...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2020, 22:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cois View Post
Im on their discord, this time you are badly wrong. The comunity is formed only by ppl who played on qonquer and want it back exactly as it was. There is no server yet, is just a omunity who wish to have back conquer. I strogly recmand you to check it.

There is no coder who make a server, just many ppl who want to pay somebody to bring back qonquer. And yea the name can be different Qonquer2...
No Qonquer2.

Both of you can get out of here. Geez.
Old 02/04/2020, 22:42   #6

Quote:
No Qonquer2.

Both of you can get out of here. Geez.
That was a joke, you are to serious. I understand that you got sick of cloned servers just to suck money from ppl. Im also, i have spent a lot of money on donation on x y z servers in last 10 years. But here is not realy this case, this comunity is realy formed from ppl who want qonquer back. You could help.

Only critics without an option or an advice or a solution etc. is useless. we all can point bad things of somebody else, like in politic things, "they dont are not good, they dont do good" but in fact nobody come with a real solution.
Old 02/04/2020, 22:55   #7

Text has no verbal context to it. This thread without context as a whole looks wrong. It sounds like you wish to resurrect Qonquer (you even say recreate Qonquer using the original client). I'm totally against it as it takes advantage of players' nostalgia. Come up with a unique server with a unique name and build up from what made Qonquer successful if you have to. Do better than Qonquer. Don't make a topic like this saying you're going to recreate Qonquer as it was exactly though. I don't care if you meant it or not, but I'm permanently suspicious of this server.
Old 02/05/2020, 00:34   #8

Quote:
Text has no verbal context to it. This thread without context as a whole looks wrong. It sounds like you wish to resurrect Qonquer (you even say recreate Qonquer using the original client). I'm totally against it as it takes advantage of players' nostalgia. Come up with a unique server with a unique name and build up from what made Qonquer successful if you have to. Do better than Qonquer. Don't make a topic like this saying you're going to recreate Qonquer as it was exactly though. I don't care if you meant it or not, but I'm permanently suspicious of this server.

Spirited you understand allways everything as you want, but no problem to give you a clear answer, im enjoying that~

Just as everyone uses for the kind of the private server "CLASSIC", we using the kind of private server "QONQUER". (hybrid or not classic sounds shity)

Qonquer is for us the "CLASSIC" GAME.
With original features that no other private server ever had.

If this post was helpfull to understand, thumbs up.

cheeeeeeeers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2020, 00:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadystar View Post
Spirited you understand allways everything as you want, but no problem to give you a clear answer, im enjoying that~

Just as everyone uses for the kind of the private server "CLASSIC", we using the kind of private server "QONQUER". (hybrid or not classic sound shity)

Qonquer is for us the "CLASSIC" GAME.

If this post was helpfull to understand it, thumb up.

cheeeeeeeers!
Oh my ***, no.
Stop.
Old 02/05/2020, 01:03   #10

I have help you to understand very clear, pff... why no thanks?
There is one DUTIE and two OPTIONS:

DUTIE: LET THE PLAYERS CHOOSE WHAT KIND OF SERVER THEY WANT TO PLAY! (RESPECT THEIR DEMAND)

OPTION: SUPPORT US OR STOP UR SELF ...

WE HAVE NO TIME FOR NO SENSE...!!!

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2020, 01:16   #11

elite*gold: 384
want Qonquer back
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2020, 01:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadystar View Post
I have help you to understand very clear, pff... why no thanks?
There is one DUTIE and two OPTIONS:

DUTIE: LET THE PLAYERS CHOOSE WHAT KIND OF SERVER THEY WANT TO PLAY! (RESPECT THEIR DEMAND)

OPTION: SUPPORT US OR STOP UR SELF ...

WE HAVE NO TIME FOR NO SENSE...!!!

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers !!!
Hey budd calm down, your post is great, all you need is just have patience hopefully most of the unique players will see this post.

how did you get the client? so the remake will be even more similar to Qo??

check pm pls
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2020, 02:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by krito777 View Post
Hey budd calm down, your post is great, all you need is just have patience hopefully most of the unique players will see this post.

how did you get the client? so the remake will be even more similar to Qo??

check pm pls
Thanks alot... im calm~

One of my real life friends checked his old hard drives hes not planing to play anymore sadly but finally i got this Client yet.
It helps for sure to make greater copy of qonquer
Old 02/05/2020, 03:54   #14

You can make whatever server you want - my problem is that you're very clearly taking advantage of people by tricking them with that name. These responses show that very clearly. On top of that, you respond to people with vague and suspicious answers. Not once did you say your server wasn't going to be called Qonquer. I also know your post history and I know you can't create a server like Qonquer in the first place. To go out and say "remake of Qonquer" and "copy of Qonquer", especially when you can't deliver, is a player trap. You're saying "We're Qonquer" - that's your server identity and that's a scam.

Edit: None of this should be a surprise to you either. I told you all of this back in 2018 and you still left me without an answer:

Stop baiting people and stop impersonating a server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2020, 05:25   #15

I think is is easy!! Qonquer 3 Classic Server!! And make as Qonquer 3 but with some different quests, etc.. didn’t this what Spirited meant?
Closed Thread