Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

posibble making Co pserver with vista>?

Discussion on posibble making Co pserver with vista>? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
posibble making Co pserver with vista>?

if anyone knows how to, please give a tut

Vista home premium
Old 02/24/2010, 02:05   #2

if ur using C# . u need Windows XP SP1 ( comes with C# ) .. i had C# working correctly on a vista with no problems.. anything else make sure some sources might need to switch the bits like 64bit to other **** or othershit to 64bit depending on ur pc..
Old 02/24/2010, 05:14   #3

the vps i used was vista only had to change the libeay32.dll file thingy u can find it around somewhere
Old 02/24/2010, 09:57   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
You use any Windows operating system if your using C#.
Old 02/24/2010, 13:01   #5

with coemu its differant it just instantly crashes unless u use a modified .dll file.
well i think it was coemu anyway.
you can find it around the forums somewhere.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Making Private server on Vista?
09/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
can someone help me make a private server on vista? i have tried using 2 guides but they were too much for head :P can anyone help me?
Is it posibble?
09/08/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
I was wondering, is it theoretically possible to use CE to keep you in a permanent triple spark, by just freezing a few things?
[HELP]Need help with making server on vista
09/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
ok i really need help i cant get wampserver2.0 to config. mysql is says that the my_template.cnf is not there but it is can some1 help me if so add me on msn at [email protected]
Need Help With Making Pserver on Vista x64
05/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Yo :) Im trying to make a private server on Windows Vista 64x, I made one on my old computer but that was with XP, I got VMWare, but I need an ISO file or something to install it on VMWare. I searched for it at many places but can't find. So my question is: Can i get Windows XP Professional in .iso ? I looked at microsoft.com but i only saw SP2 in .iso there.. Thanks ! :D
Making hacks compatible with vista
12/07/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Creditz to rtem Do the steps above : 1. Right click on the injector. 2. Click properties. 3. Go to the compatibility tab. 4. Tick off box which Indicates " Run this program in compatibility mode for: " 5. Options of what you can run this in different types, select Windows XP (Service Pack 2) 6. Tick off the box in the Privilege Level saying " Run this program as an administrator. "