Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Important] It's about the Stamina and fb/ss thingie

Discussion on [Important] It's about the Stamina and fb/ss thingie within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Important] It's about the Stamina and fb/ss thingie

Hello Epvpers. Alright, so I think this is a bug or then it's just made so. Okay when you're on console and you type /skilladder and you change FastBlade and SS Stamina to 3 so it eats like nothing stamina. Well, then I restarted the server and Tried to fb my friend and It missed.. I tried from different angles and stuff and Yeah where it says FastBlade below that Is thing where it Level or something means the Spells Skill level im assuming. So, I changed it to 4 too. Well Just a warning or if someone knows somekind of a solution for this.. Mind helping me and the others out, if they're having this same problem. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tipp] Stamina Up + Stamina
10/15/2010 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 7 Replies
Hallo Leute , ich möchte euch ein kleinen bisschen über die Vorteile der Stamina erklären. Stamina Stamina , heißt Ausdauer , und ist in Warrock wichtig , denn dadruch kann man meißt dem Gegner ausweichen , oder vor ihm flüchten. Stamina ist auch wichtig um einen geplanten Überraschungsangriff zu erstellen. Da dieser sehr hilfreich ist , und ihr beim 1. erfolgreichen Überraschungsangriff es auch merken werdet ;)
[REQUEST Cabal GM Command list thingie
12/06/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
hello, i work as a GM on MMOGreat's Cabal server, as the only GM actually, which kinda sucks, but nevermind that when i became a GM the admin enabled it all and gave me high stats. and now he's never active anymore. i don't have any access to the DB and stuff, so i didn't know any of the commands. what i found so far is /_1-19, /_invisible and /_summon (which i dunno what does) please, could you guys tell me some more? i'm seriously tired of being a useless GM >.<
Max out Stamina
05/17/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Woot here is the 80 guide for maximum stamina with plate! I wuz the guy who did the maximum clothie spellpower! talking like this is annoying! lets go! Enchant: None Gems: 1x Solid Majestic Zircon Total Stam: 93 Stamina Chest: Icebane Chestguard Enchant: Super Health Gems: 3x Solid Majestic Zircon Total Stam: 259 Stamina (plus 275 additional health)
WTS Necklance of fortune (Stamina 3) + Flying Ring (Stamina 3) Cyprius
04/02/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, WTS Necklance of fortune (Stamina 3) + Flying Ring (Stamina 3) Each one 20€, i accept only paypal and €, if someone interesetet pm me thanks! The items are on Cyprius!
Launcher thingie
12/29/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
So yeah, I need a way to change other people IPs in their datas via launcher. Any way?