Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need someone to help me add features to my server

Discussion on Need someone to help me add features to my server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Need someone to help me add features to my server

i have made a working client and i need some help adding features to my game. Such as Jiang-Hu , how to add attribute points to an acc and add some events.
Old 02/23/2019, 17:13   #2

contact me on discord for more details. my id is em0tions#5593
Old 02/25/2019, 09:31   #3

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0937 View Post
i have made a working client and i need some help adding features to my game. Such as Jiang-Hu , how to add attribute points to an acc and add some events.
If you expect to pay for something proper, look elsewhere. You are going to get scammed.

Especially if you are going to expect somebody like @ to write it for you. There are only so many actual developers left in the CO2 community.

Expect to open up your wallet if you want a decent programmer to program the features in for you that you want.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2019, 11:03   #4

turk55 who the f*** are you and how can you talk this way about me ? I do not scamm people like anyone else. I've got scammed myself and I know that feeling. I have no interest of doing that to anyone. So next time you have something to say about a person please bring some proof to show that what are you're saying it's true.

I will contact Spirited and notify your opinion without bringing any proof to your argument.
Old 02/25/2019, 14:57   #5

elite*gold: 26
Let me see... Broken English, you got scammed somehow means you can't program for **** and was looking for someone to do it for you and we've never even heard of you before even though sedat and I have been members on here for years and years. I don't see how you've got anything to help this guy with.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2019, 15:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by em0tions View Post
turk55 who the f*** are you and how can you talk this way about me ? I do not scamm people like anyone else. I've got scammed myself and I know that feeling. I have no interest of doing that to anyone. So next time you have something to say about a person please bring some proof to show that what are you're saying it's true.

I will contact Spirited and notify your opinion without bringing any proof to your argument.
So you are telling me that you can program? Which I highly doubt. So when/if you are going to sell your services to OP you are scamming.
Old 02/25/2019, 15:49   #7

Yes, I can program. Now I am coding my own private server, a 6099 version and I am running Emerald Classic Conquer server as well + i have regular job and a family. So, if you don't have what to do, please do not talk bullshit here. You don't know me, we didn't trade anything so I am asking you, how the f*** do you Say that I am a scammer ? Please leave me alone because I have a lot of things to do and more coding to learn. So buzz off.
Old 02/25/2019, 16:35   #8

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Why me? What do I have to do with any of this?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2019, 16:37   #9

Quote:
Yes, I can program. Now I am coding my own private server, a 6099 version and I am running Emerald Classic Conquer server as well + i have regular job and a family. So, if you don't have what to do, please do not talk bullshit here. You don't know me, we didn't trade anything so I am asking you, how the f*** do you Say that I am a scammer ? Please leave me alone because I have a lot of things to do and more coding to learn. So buzz off.
Now formulate it properly.

That ****** server that is basically a copy+paste server? I don't care about your job nor family. Not to mention I still don't believe you can actually program. 99% of the CO2 private server owners can't program.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2019, 16:37   #10

Because you are a powerful user here and I don't have anything to do with that guy, I do not know him or I didn't do any business with him. I do not know why he is saying all this things without showing some proof.
Old 02/25/2019, 16:56   #11

Quote:
Because you are a powerful user here and I don't have anything to do with that guy, I do not know him or I didn't do any business with him. I do not know why he is saying all this things without showing some proof.
If you want proof, Emerald Conquer is a pile of hot garbage. I reported so many security issues with that server, including that you save passwords in plain text, that anyone can retrieve anyone else's password without access to their email, and that the website runs on a decade old software. If that's not bad enough, that server has stolen from so many other people, including myself. I honestly don't think you should be offering your services to anyone if that's your prime example.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/25/2019, 17:33   #12

Do you have any proof for your argument's that you've just said ? Retrieve my GM account from Emerald Server to proof your words. And if you say that Emerald Server was stolen from you, why you do not have it on your website or in the "popular p server sources " link, that you've posted on the forum page ?

And by the way, you do not offer your services to others, because you do know how to code Spirited. That is my opinion, because if any people would had have your coding skills that you say you have, that person will make alot of money, but you're saying you don't want that life, because you don't know how to code.
Old 02/25/2019, 18:21   #13

Quote:
Do you have any proof for your argument's that you've just said ? Retrieve my GM account from Emerald Server to proof your words. And if you say that Emerald Server was stolen from you, why you do not have it on your website or in the "popular p server sources " link, that you've posted on the forum page ?

And by the way, you do not offer your services to others, because you do know how to code Spirited. That is my opinion, because if any people would had have your coding skills that you say you have, that person will make alot of money, but you're saying you don't want that life, because you don't know how to code.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE SO FULL OF ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2019, 18:54   #14

This thread is getting on the edge, I am not cleaning it yet but please make an active effort to keep it more civil from this point on.
Old 02/25/2019, 19:08   #15

Quote:

Proof:

Edit: I didn't say it was all stolen from me. I'm very glad to say that isn't my source code. Though, I recommend separating yourself from that server if you expect people to take your work seriously. And yeah, I don't offer my services here, but not because it's above me. I offer my services to servers all the time... Unpaid. It just takes the right server.
Closed Thread