Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client 5096

Discussion on Client 5096 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client 5096

Hello everyone I been trying to find a client when ninjas first came out if anyone has a link id be very thankful
Old 01/14/2019, 11:07   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Conquer online server 5096-5165
03/21/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 5 Replies
HI all i made a new ConquerOnline Priv. Server its realy cool 24/7 online u only need to instal those patches ... ( patch 5096-5165.exe) and that loader ( playexe) Coloder.rar instal it in your conquer folder and start the game with the Conquer Icon ( not the playexe) Finish ... Have Fun <3
How to get CID proxy 2.0.8 to work on patch 5096
03/15/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 41 Replies
Hey all.... you just need to extract the attached file to your game folder, and replace the old one. and CID will work on the latest patch. Have fun
plz help me, need origional client for 5096...
01/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i downloaded a multiclient cos i thought i needed it, but it turns that i have only ever needed and used it 3 or 4 times, so i dont need it, but it dpoesnt have a server time clock (witch i need for personal reasons) so can some1 plz upload theyr origional conquer.exe or a multiclient with a clock (prefer origional CO.exe) ty in advance, needed it for a while...:handsdown:
5096+ Multiclient/Anti-Antivirus/popup-blocker/chat tips removal
01/22/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
umm yea finally decided 2 do somethin on here rather then just look around for interesting new hacks/bots/ect. so heres a multiclient and yea have fun. (does all specified in title) dont jus extract to co folder extract to any folder then go in2 the one created by the extractor and move Conquer.exe to your CO folder; make sure u backup the Conquer.exe already in the CO folder incase u fail somehow(saves you re-installing)