Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Conquer Version 4343 (sTigmaQX Present)

Discussion on New Conquer Version 4343 (sTigmaQX Present) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/28/2018, 22:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTigmaQX View Post
Hello Community for some time I'm working on a server (version 4343) It's a classic version of c #. It's a server I hardly managed to fix all the problems and I'm sure there will be no bugs in the future.

I've worked very hard and based on the client for some editions I'm upset because I'm not a Designer but I'm trying to improve this part of my work. I have a few things to add to the client section like it (FullScreen Size) but I hope in the future close to add it

The server runs with quests and events in 2004 and will not add quests / events from previous years. Because I want to stay on the classic version as much as possible

I do not know much about the webpage because I did not work in php but I started studying php to make my own web page too! and when I say on my own account I refer to Code PHP!
What is the design I'm trying to look for someone to help me with and who knows how to design!

Soon I will open the BETA version to be tested before the official release!

Here is 1 pictures!

Drop rates and experience will be something like 2x-4x no more
There will be only 5 classes (Trojan, Water, Warrior, Fire, Archer)
I do not think I will add VIP System because if I remember well in 2004 there is no VIP System
So I'm not going to add anything like that (expball, cps, shopingmall, + 1stone) or something like that!
The attack is calculated to perfect on each class! And logically tested every thing I tell you!
About reborn I will only stay on 1st Reborn I will not add 2st Reborn!
There will be no npc where you can buy DragonBall / Meteor / + 1 Items! This will only be found in the drop of monsters!
The icons will be upgraded to TwinCity and Market with the chance to win the socket in Upgraded Item!
I'll come back with more details about the server once it's done!

I will leave this message as well, maybe I will find someone as a volunteer to help me with the design! On the web page and maybe even at the client!
If someone wants to help and be called as a staff you give a message in private!

P.S Spirited from what I saw on the threads is very good at php and its security can help me with some security solutions!
And when I say solutions I do not want you to do it to me but I want you to tell me how to do it! Thanks EPVP

Here I will add all the news on the server day after day!
If this is a 4343 Client version tell me why GUI is from 5165+
If u try to tell that im trying to LIE
Explain me why theres a "Quest Button" in gui?
Are u trying to lie at us that u are making a server, while u use some shitty "Copy&Paste" Soruce that is around with ton's of Bugs etc ?
Heres a Proof !

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2018, 00:41   #17

For all buttons im use resource hacker
to open exe and see all buttons from gui is.custome gui and dont need give u.more info im.changed action with quest if u see spoiler I will add much quest and I will make buttons for this if u are noobie don't talk on.my thred
Noob here is.original gui but im make customer for stay original in.my style

Same on login screen im use my own design im not use original im maked my own start.dat I maked my own guy and dll file for noob like u with security so anyone can`t stole and use my client
If u help this threed with solution u are welcome if u are here speck only **** go find other threed
Old 07/29/2018, 00:57   #18

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTigmaQX View Post
For all buttons im use resource hacker
to open exe and see all buttons from gui is.custome gui and dont need give u.more info im.changed action with quest if u see spoiler I will add much quest and I will make buttons for this if u are noobie don't talk on.my thred
Noob here is.original gui but im make customer for stay original in.my style

Same on login screen im use my own design im not use original im maked my own start.dat I maked my own guy and dll file for noob like u with security to not steel my client
And just like that, you lost my support.
Don't cover a lie with a much stupider lie.
And don't be such a ****.
Old 07/29/2018, 14:46   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
And just like that, you lost my support.
Don't cover a lie with a much stupider lie.
And don't be such a ****.
Perfect word's ! (Sorry for spam post but i was like Cool ! someone is working on a good Classic server, and after i saw a "Quest" button and "!" above npc head's i figured out that this dude is lying ! same with "Egg quests etc. i saw these on alot of other servers based on BlizzardCo soruce " xD
Old 07/29/2018, 20:14   #20

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by owadziak View Post
Perfect word's ! (Sorry for spam post but i was like Cool ! someone is working on a good Classic server, and after i saw a "Quest" button and "!" above npc head's i figured out that this dude is lying ! same with "Egg quests etc. i saw these on alot of other servers based on BlizzardCo soruce " xD
I saw the top left coordinate / date string after you mentioned the interface.
That version only shows coordinates. So yeah, it's a huge lie.
Old 07/29/2018, 21:32   #21

Relax snk im not listenuse anyone.u see about 50+ppl ready are checked server all are say is perfectly . U see full screen size ready work client is customer is not 5165 or source ..... Spirited I not need any support becouse im goodd on my work thanks a ***. Have more 2 week work on client design buttons,interface,exe,dll ....after I open beta for all.I recived every day from peopel much messege to keep up work so....?im work for ppl not for me server im open for players so im not lose nothig.
Spirited im not asked ur support so u can leave my threed if u are here only to inssult.
For this ppl like Angelius and much are leaving this forum.
Old 07/30/2018, 06:38   #22

What they meant is, you're not really using the 4343 client. You're using a modified 5165 client to make it look like classic-ish 4343 client. The picture you attached speaks itself. You have 'Quest' button on the picture, and the NPC have 'Exclamation Mark' which is related to quest packet. It even have 'Group' button which I believe 'Guild & Clan' is located. Anyways, goodluck with the development.
Old 08/06/2018, 10:31   #23

Just let me know when your server is open so I can aimbot
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2018, 17:03   #24

Welcome to the world of trash source(NCOS Based) my friend
Old 08/15/2018, 04:49   #25

I miss that old Qonquer classic pserver
Old 08/25/2018, 18:17   #26

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Just let me know when your server is open so I can aimbot
It is up as the idiot started advertising on other servers, however as you can guess, it has no players.
Thanks
1 User