Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Conquer Version 4343 (sTigmaQX Present)

Discussion on New Conquer Version 4343 (sTigmaQX Present) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation New Conquer Version 4343 (sTigmaQX Present)

Hello Community for some time I'm working on a server (version 4343) It's a classic version of c #. It's a server I hardly managed to fix all the problems and I'm sure there will be no bugs in the future.

I've worked very hard and based on the client for some editions I'm upset because I'm not a Designer but I'm trying to improve this part of my work. I have a few things to add to the client section like it (FullScreen Size) but I hope in the future close to add it

The server runs with quests and events in 2004 and will not add quests / events from previous years. Because I want to stay on the classic version as much as possible

I do not know much about the webpage because I did not work in php but I started studying php to make my own web page too! and when I say on my own account I refer to Code PHP!
What is the design I'm trying to look for someone to help me with and who knows how to design!

Soon I will open the BETA version to be tested before the official release!

Here is 1 pictures!

Drop rates and experience will be something like 2x-4x no more
There will be only 5 classes (Trojan, Water, Warrior, Fire, Archer)
I do not think I will add VIP System because if I remember well in 2004 there is no VIP System
So I'm not going to add anything like that (expball, cps, shopingmall, + 1stone) or something like that!
The attack is calculated to perfect on each class! And logically tested every thing I tell you!
About reborn I will only stay on 1st Reborn I will not add 2st Reborn!
There will be no npc where you can buy DragonBall / Meteor / + 1 Items! This will only be found in the drop of monsters!
The icons will be upgraded to TwinCity and Market with the chance to win the socket in Upgraded Item!
I'll come back with more details about the server once it's done!

I will leave this message as well, maybe I will find someone as a volunteer to help me with the design! On the web page and maybe even at the client!
If someone wants to help and be called as a staff you give a message in private!

P.S Spirited from what I saw on the threads is very good at php and its security can help me with some security solutions!
And when I say solutions I do not want you to do it to me but I want you to tell me how to do it! Thanks EPVP

Here I will add all the news on the server day after day!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2018, 02:04   #2

Interesting. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2018, 03:17   #3

Keep it up bud (y)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2018, 06:39   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I'll gladly investigate your website privately whenever you're ready. I also can look through your server code for obvious exploits, if you'd like.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2018, 09:50   #5

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I'll gladly investigate your website privately whenever you're ready. I also can look through your server code for obvious exploits, if you'd like.

Thanks Spirited I need more on the web page because there I do not know at all: D but I try to perfect my knowledge and hope to come a nice thing thank you
Old 07/19/2018, 21:35   #6

Sound good
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2018, 16:38   #7

Goodluck, hope you're successful with your project
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2018, 10:15   #8

following this one GL~
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2018, 23:43   #9

Thanks all now I work on full screen size for now without any ressult hope this day can make full screen size
Old 07/24/2018, 22:33   #10

nice good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2018, 23:12   #11

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTigmaQX View Post
Hello Community for some time I'm working on a server (version 4343) It's a classic version of c #. It's a server I hardly managed to fix all the problems and I'm sure there will be no bugs in the future.

I've worked very hard and based on the client for some editions I'm upset because I'm not a Designer but I'm trying to improve this part of my work. I have a few things to add to the client section like it (FullScreen Size) but I hope in the future close to add it

The server runs with quests and events in 2004 and will not add quests / events from previous years. Because I want to stay on the classic version as much as possible

I do not know much about the webpage because I did not work in php but I started studying php to make my own web page too! and when I say on my own account I refer to Code PHP!
What is the design I'm trying to look for someone to help me with and who knows how to design!

Here is 1 pictures!

I do not think I will add VIP System because if I remember well in 2004 there is no VIP System
So I'm not going to add anything like that (expball, cps, shopingmall, + 1stone) or something like that!
The attack is calculated to perfect on each class! And logically tested every thing I tell you!
There will be no npc where you can buy DragonBall / Meteor / + 1 Items! This will only be found in the drop of monsters!
The icons will be upgraded to TwinCity and Market with the chance to win the socket in Upgraded Item!

I will leave this message as well, maybe I will find someone as a volunteer to help me with the design! On the web page and maybe even at the client!
If someone wants to help and be called as a staff you give a message in private!

P.S Spirited from what I saw on the threads is very good at php and its security can help me with some security solutions!
And when I say solutions I do not want you to do it to me but I want you to tell me how to do it! Thanks EPVP

Some suggestion for name server???
Old 07/27/2018, 00:14   #12

Quote:
Some suggestion for name server???
^ Don't tell him, he'll steal it.
Dead serious, as much as he wants to deny it.
Don't give it to him early.
Old 07/27/2018, 00:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
^ Don't tell him, he'll steal it.
Dead serious, as much as he wants to deny it.
Don't give it to him early.
If u have suggestion leave me 1 messege on private not public so anyone can`t steel a name . THANKS
Old 07/27/2018, 03:13   #14

Quote:
If u have suggestion leave me 1 messege on private not public so anyone can`t steel a name . THANKS
Alright, I'll stop pulling your leg.
Sent.

I honestly don't feel like the name is too important.
Old 07/27/2018, 10:53   #15

I know but need make good choise

I have a problem with full screen size in my DLL! every time ip change is no longer logged on the game is a security in some part: D that does not allow me! maybe some of you know more and can help me! Thank you in advance

Quote:

Here is 1 pictures!

I have a problem with full screen size in my DLL! if im change ip on dll is no longer logged on the game is a security in some part: D that does not allow me! maybe some of you know more and can help me! Thank you in advance