Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remember Qonquer?

Discussion on Remember Qonquer? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remember Qonquer?

I wanna talk about a old famous private server, do you still know how it was in Qonquer?

-the drop rate for dragonballs? how much kills for 1db (approximate number)

-what xp rate double (x2)?

-what other effects were there except -90 poison?

-what did you have to do to make a weapon -90 poisn effect?

-since when did +1 db occur in Qonquer 2.0?

-did we need for 2 reborn 7 diffrent refined gems or exemptoken?

-did we need for 3 reborn 7 diffrent supergems or more?

-in which map could we drop +1 dbs and +1 mets (& which monsters)

-was it possible with lvl 70 archer to kill the MeteorDoves with 1hit scatter? With elite items? (in the Metzone)

-since beginning 3reborn archer superman xp skill was aviable, 3reborn trojan superman xp skill since beginn too or later? (when)

-was the +1 dragonball droprate in QO like TQ droprate for a normal dragonball?

-started the people retired because of Tower / Fan, horse, Ninja or were there was other reasons?

I would be glad if you could help me to remember how it was exactly
Old 07/06/2018, 23:42   #2

-I dont remember how many kills it took to get db but i remember that u were able to exchange 21 meteors (i could be wrong) for a dragonball at market
-Exp was a bit higher than official servers
-i dont remember that
- mets and dbs +1 were in Qonquer from very beginning (I also could be wrong)
- there was a custom quest for 2nd rb (u had to kill beasts to drop Vigor fragments - name could be wrong)
- Yeh, for 3th rb u need a 7 super gems and a Flower if im correct
- after 3th rb u were able to use @mmand to change ur class to class from 2nd rb Example Tro>War>Arch>War (Last rb War, after using @mmand u get "Archer " class back ) so SM archer/tro was Real
- lvl 73 archer in elite items had to 2-3 scatter to kill doves
Drop rate for mets/dbs +1 was close to Retail conquer DB drop rates or even lower
also every monster had a chance to drop Met/db +1

there was also a special quest for "Elf Key's" (Drop only from Elfapes)
when u found this key u talk to npc and npc exchange Key for 1kk gold

- i guess that server went down cause TQ start fight against Qonquer developers -

Sorry for my english, im kinda Drunk
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2018, 23:43   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
I'll tell you right now, if your plan is to launch a server called Qonquer, it will be taken down. If not, then good luck with your server.
Old 07/07/2018, 12:45   #4

Would be amazing to see Qonquer online source back online again . By far the best server ever created .
Old 07/07/2018, 23:20   #5

Quote:
owadziak

-I dont remember how many kills it took to get db but i remember that u were able to exchange 21 meteors (i could be wrong) for a dragonball at market
-Exp was a bit higher than official servers
-i dont remember that
- mets and dbs +1 were in Qonquer from very beginning (I also could be wrong)
- there was a custom quest for 2nd rb (u had to kill beasts to drop Vigor fragments - name could be wrong)
- Yeh, for 3th rb u need a 7 super gems and a Flower if im correct
- after 3th rb u were able to use @Switch command to change ur class to class from 2nd rb Example Tro>War>Arch>War (Last rb War, after using @Switch command u get "Archer " class back ) so SM archer/tro was Real
- lvl 73 archer in elite items had to 2-3 scatter to kill doves
Drop rate for mets/dbs +1 was close to Retail conquer DB drop rates or even lower
also every monster had a chance to drop Met/db +1

there was also a special quest for "Elf Key's" (Drop only from Elfapes)
when u found this key u talk to npc and npc exchange Key for 1kk gold

- i guess that server went down cause TQ start fight against Qonquer developers -

Sorry for my english, im kinda Drunk
Thank you very much for your information
there are things that I have no reminder more very helpful

i understand your english well its fine haha Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I'll tell you right now, if your plan is to launch a server called Qonquer, it will be taken down. If not, then good luck with your server.
To what is it related to the name: "Qonquer"? Or do you mean generally if it is just similiarly imitated ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]-Cape View Post
Would be amazing to see Qonquer online source back online again . By far the best server ever created .
Oh yea a dream server!

Not the same source and not nearly so professional as Qonquer.. I'm just trying to do something similar. I am a young beginner Steve was 40 years and has experience. For me he is a legend.

I checked every month in google in hope to read the headline "Qonquer is back!" but hope failed. I have given many gm's a suggestion to make a server similar to Qo .. "All say no, I leave it classic" no one of them had the same opinion as me.

So now I've decided to learn programming and I want to do all this work.
I miss it and I might revive it, nothing is impossible.

Even if it turns out that no one knows or likes this game anymore. At the end I am satisfied and I have no bad cons that I have never tried it.

Since 8 years till now im missing it... thats a pain.

Even if i will be the GM i will make an account and play <3 hahaha (without cheating)

I hope this dream will be real
Old 07/08/2018, 02:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadystar View Post
Thank you very much for your information
there are things that I have no reminder more very helpful

i understand your english well its fine haha Thanks !

To what is it related to the name: "Qonquer"? Or do you mean generally if it is just similiarly imitated ?

Oh yea a dream server!

Not the same source and not nearly so professional as Qonquer.. I'm just trying to do something similar. I am a young beginner Steve was 40 years and has experience. For me he is a legend.

I checked every month in google in hope to read the headline "Qonquer is back!" but hope failed. I have given many gm's a suggestion to make a server similar to Qo .. "All say no, I leave it classic" no one of them had the same opinion as me.

So now I've decided to learn programming and I want to do all this work.
I miss it and I might revive it, nothing is impossible.

Even if it turns out that no one knows or likes this game anymore. At the end I am satisfied and I have no bad cons that I have never tried it.

Since 8 years till now im missing it... thats a pain.

Even if i will be the GM i will make an account and play <3 hahaha (without cheating)

I hope this dream will be real
Name only. If you run a server with the name "Qonquer", it's seen as an attempt to mislead and impersonate other users. All large names here fall into that category. Mods will take the advert down.
Old 07/08/2018, 02:33   #7

Quote:
Quote:
Name only. If you run a server with the name "Qonquer", it's seen as an attempt to mislead and impersonate other users. All large names here fall into that category. Mods will take the advert down.
Well i didnt said i will name my server Qonquer. (you kidding me?)
But thank you so much for this cheap advice im such an idiot i just needed that lol

btw we were talking about "remember Qonquer"
not about making a server named "Qonquer"

What ever bud, i accept your information, thank you
Old 07/08/2018, 06:41   #8

Quote:

Well i didnt said i will name my server Qonquer. (you kidding me?)
But thank you so much for this cheap advice im such an idiot i just needed that lol

btw we were talking about "remember Qonquer"
not about making a server named "Qonquer"

What ever bud, i accept your information, thank you
I'm honestly not against you. You just keep responding in negative ways like that. I'm trying to ask you challenging questions that get you thinking. If you don't like thinking, then I'll gladly call you an idiot and stop asking questions. Hell though, where would we be if nobody questioned other people? If it's obvious that the server shouldn't be named Qonquer, then I'm glad. Definitely nothing to get worked up over.
Old 07/08/2018, 07:31   #9

Quote:
I'm honestly not against you. You just keep responding in negative ways like that. I'm trying to ask you challenging questions that get you thinking. If you don't like thinking, then I'll gladly call you an idiot and stop asking questions. Hell though, where would we be if nobody questioned other people? If it's obvious that the server shouldn't be named Qonquer, then I'm glad. Definitely nothing to get worked up over.
Because you was responding me in negative way before. Since that im not sure if i can trust you, or if you doing sarcasm, or if you kidding me.
I am not unforgiving but actually not sure about your real face.
I can tell step for step I recognize your person maybe i exaggerated a bit. (but with reason)

From now on i gonna try to responding you in positive ways.
If you respond me in postive way aswell.

Thats fair enought.
Old 07/08/2018, 07:53   #10

Quote:
Because you was responding me in negative way before. Since that im not sure if i can trust you, or if you doing sarcasm, or if you kidding me.
I am not unforgiving but actually not sure about your real face.
I can tell step for step I recognize your person maybe i exaggerated a bit. (but with reason)

From now on i gonna try to responding you in positive ways.
If you respond me in postive way aswell.

Thats fair enought.
A huge part about being a server owner is that you can respond to feedback and criticism, and communicate with other developers and server owners in the community without... idk... implying that they should jump off a bridge? I help run a Conquer underground dev discord, and am friends with most the large server owners here. I like the work they're doing, but I'm not afraid to give them criticism when it's needed.
Old 07/08/2018, 18:20   #11

I was not even on the beginning and you started closing the door for me, you said to me your an exploiter. If you wanna help to run a Conquer underground dev discord you should ask question before you accuse me.(thats what i thought)
Criticism is good but not directly portray the person as badly in public.
*I hope you understand that*

Example about helping:
-you can link him where and what he can learn program specific for a Private Server. (if he dont know)
-you can link him where he find the basics and steps to make server. (if he dont know)
-you can tell him from beginning, no one will waste his time to make your server, but we can give you advice on what to do as a beginner so you can make it yourself.

without offensive just relaxed nice, you can do that and you will feel better the feedback will be greatest.
So the people will love you, you will get few thanks more and the forum will increase tho.
(Just my imagination how a Conquer underground discord should act)

You understand and agree? @
Old 07/08/2018, 18:41   #12

Quote:
I was not even on the beginning and you started closing the door for me, you said to me your an exploiter. If you wanna help to run a Conquer underground dev discord you should ask question before you accuse me.(thats what i thought)
*I hope you understand that*

Example about helping:
-you can link him where and what he can learn program specific for a Private Server. (if he dont know)
-you can link him where he find the basics and steps to make server. (if he dont know)
-you can tell him from beginning, no one will waste his time to make your server, but we can give you advice on what to do as a beginner so you can make it yourself.

without offensive just relaxed nice, you can do that and you will feel better the feedback will be greatest.
So the people will love you, you will get few thanks more and the forum will increase tho.

You understand and agree? @
You can very easily see what my first post was:

Quote:
So, if this other person is doing all of the work and teaching you how to program on top of that, then why do they need you? What do you add to the project?
You never answered this, and instead went onto insulting me immediately.
If you're going to mention me to respond, please follow that with an attitude that invites discussion.
Old 07/08/2018, 21:56   #13

Stop twisting everything as you want. We are not talking about the first Post about all posts.

Well Spirited if you not agree with that:
Quote:
*You must understand now!*

Example about helping:

You understand and agree? @Spirited
Otherwise you will be blocked, because its senseless to continue writing with your self-opinionated kind of attitude.

Quote:
Zitat von Spirited Beitrag anzeigen
So, if this other person is doing all of the work and teaching you how to program on top of that, then why do they need you? What do you add to the project?
I answered this already, but your best friend Xijezu said: "I cleaned this thread once again,"

Spirited :
Quote:
and am friends with most the large server owners here.
( i know one has Top10 server he said you want only argue and you never help in anything ) he leaved this forum after few days, 1 year later his server was top 10 without any help

No one needs you man there so many crap servers maybe thats your friends hehe... I will responding negativer and more negative because your simply not agree with my nice words.

Thats the last offer for now.
Old 07/09/2018, 01:00   #14

If you want to run a server you will have criticism and negative feedback, you need to first carry yourself in a better way. 2nd of all I suggest checking the Pserver guide section where there is a lot of resource in regards to source's aswell as learning programming. All the resources are there is up to you what you wish to do with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2018, 02:17   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
If you want to run a server you will have criticism and negative feedback, you need to first carry yourself in a better way. 2nd of all I suggest checking the Pserver guide section where there is a lot of resource in regards to source's aswell as learning programming. All the resources are there is up to you what you wish to do with it.
I have understood that over the time as well that i must carry my self, thank you.