Have ToS on the index page, although change the menu on the index page so they all link back, and the Agree button links to index2 or something which is the real index. That's the simple way of doing it, or you just use sessions and set a var to true if the user pressed agree, else return.
Hey guys ima show you the website im working on atm its not something unique since i use weebly atm but its a beginning...
Please tell me what i should put into it or gimme ressources..
Thanks!
@Mods: this isnt a Adv. link on chatbox.
Put your link-back somewhere sensible like on the homepage where your link to the voting page is, and make it an image not text, text links are out dated and imo look horrible.
Suggestions 06/10/2009 - Perfect World - 4 Replies Ok as you know I'm a new moderator here so I'm not in touch with anything @ here . So I'm asking some help from the users . I want you to post here what you think it's bad in this sections . For example , if someone could take a look in the Hacks section and tell me if the stickies and the other threads are still good ( I mean if the hacks still work) would be awesome .
Post here all of your suggestions so we can all have a better community
I need suggestions for my web 02/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies I am creating a website for conquer to release, i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for it. Such as what things to put into the control panel for admins/gms etc.
SUGGESTIONS FOR 127-130 11/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies yea i just hit 127 on my non reborn warrior and i waswondering if tg is truly the best place to lvl :? doesnt seem lke this could possibly be true. i can hunt at alien apes or serpents where i easily one hit even with soc rainys and get way more xp that TG. i DO have ND as well as the hack u can use with QOProxy to stay on infinate superman in TG. and a stig bitch water tao to go with, but anyone got some suggestions? tg= REALLY BORING... anyways thanx in advance.