Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Don't bother with Community Conquer

Discussion on Don't bother with Community Conquer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/07/2017, 02:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
It's a Beta server, of course the owner may play it, since he can be friend with players and find out bugs that people may not share. About acting corrupt I know nothing about the server, so idk.
There's a difference between testing and competing.
Old 05/07/2017, 07:00   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuDe_eg View Post
There's a difference between testing and competing.
The server itself isn't bad. Maybe you just need to uninstall the game from your computer and try another one.
I'm not a player but I'm at the discord chat and there are a lot of people who like the server and aren't complaining about that things you're saying. You seem to be those guys who use the wrong programs in the wrong time and you got caught bysomebody recording you, now, you're banned and crying because you spent so much time botting in the game that you don't want to quit.
Got many of your type on my server, luckily the server owner knows that you don't deserve his time and atention.

@ I didn't say nothing about indifference. I know how to act like a GM and I had my low-end character staying Duke or Earl on my server just to see how it rolls. And I'm also not sure if he is already using his source or if he stills with TQ Bins. The server started with bins. Also, check his complaints: it was not his account, it's always somebody account or wasn't the owner. He played a few minutes and been banned, it's like WOW, his friend weren't banned in a lot of days playing but he managed to do it in minutes...
Old 05/07/2017, 14:21   #18

Quote:
The server itself isn't bad. Maybe you just need to uninstall the game from your computer and try another one.
I'm not a player but I'm at the discord chat and there are a lot of people who like the server and aren't complaining about that things you're saying. You seem to be those guys who use the wrong programs in the wrong time and you got caught bysomebody recording you, now, you're banned and crying because you spent so much time botting in the game that you don't want to quit.
Got many of your type on my server, luckily the server owner knows that you don't deserve his time and atention.
You're obviously biased so I shouldn't bother with what you think but I will just go ahead and explain what happened in details for the other players that might be seeing this. I don't even have my own account there as I mentioned in the original post, I was only using a friend's account to check out the server, I played against OwnageBoy for a couple of minutes and then got botjailed, a couple of minutes later my friend messaged me on Facebook to just login and send the PM my ping which I did and then he released me! so the botjail wasn't based on him seeing me doing midair shots or skipping jumps, he just assumed that I had bad ping. Now you might think this is fine but the thing is this same guy was a GM in classic-conquer-veterans.com and has a history of abuse there, you need only check their forums to confirm, so this post was directed to people considering this server thinking it might be different.

So please don't come here making assumptions about me or what happened just for the sake of defending your discord buddies.

Edit: And also what you're describing as good server is just a another NCO based server that is just a copy of three servers out there, so I don't know what are your standards for saying it's good.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2017, 21:10   #19

Quote:

@ I didn't say nothing about indifference. I know how to act like a GM and I had my low-end character staying Duke or Earl on my server just to see how it rolls. And I'm also not sure if he is already using his source or if he stills with TQ Bins. The server started with bins. Also, check his complaints: it was not his account, it's always somebody account or wasn't the owner. He played a few minutes and been banned, it's like WOW, his friend weren't banned in a lot of days playing but he managed to do it in minutes...
Well, now you sound deconstructive and agressive to me, i guess your involved too much?

About the random botter accuse... not sure what that was about but I can say that I personally hate bots and i do record everything suspicious on hotkey to fight against it!

Anyways the topic case is about an staff member got owned by a player and couldnt handle it! I wonder why you protect that fail instead of handling it in an fair and correct way. Actually your reaction to the good points ppl bring up here shows even more that players should be protected from a server with an staff team which clearly cant handle to switch btw, running a server and playing it!

This is another good example why the best Team leaders are never direct part of the team process! They do stay extern to keep up an neutral overview!

My advice, accept the criticism and improve the project!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2017, 21:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DededeBatman View Post
Well, now you sound deconstructive and agressive to me, i guess your involved too much?

About the random botter accuse... not sure what that was about but I can say that I personally hate bots and i do record everything suspicious on hotkey to fight against it!

Anyways the topic case is about an staff member got owned by a player and couldnt handle it! I wonder why you protect that fail instead of handling it in an fair and correct way. Actually your reaction to the good points ppl bring up here shows even more that players should be protected from a server with an staff team which clearly cant handle to switch btw, running a server and playing it!

This is another good example why the best Team leaders are never direct part of the team process! They do stay extern to keep up an neutral overview!

A staff can play there own server but they have to remain neutral to any situation(aswell playing as a regular player in a fair environment if they choose to).
Old 05/07/2017, 21:46   #21

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I would say, don't bother with the community in general.
Find another game.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/08/2017, 14:51   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DededeBatman View Post

I'm not part of the project and also didn't mean to be rude. Tho, idk, I think my poor english sometime affects the meaning of what I'm trying to say, or maybe I think that my irony or sarcasm is normal and people don't get or like it. I'm really sorry tho (:
Old 05/14/2017, 04:01   #23

If you're still looking for a classic server you can try out ours we're community driven.