Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Pvp Server Have Port Bugs

Discussion on My Pvp Server Have Port Bugs within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry My Pvp Server Have Blue Portal Bugs

Hi,
i have pvp server, i join GM Jail(chgmap 5000 50 60) and looking NPC, I jump on the blue portal and my account disconnect. I can not enter the game now. I get disconnected when I enter the game. what should I do?
Old 02/27/2017, 14:35   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eafserfgre View Post
what should I do?
Learn to code, debug and fix it.

However I'm going to guess your server disconnects when you're attempting to enter a portal that you haven't implemented, instead of doing a pullback like every other server and so you're stuck in an infinite loop of disconnects since your character's location is right on the portal.

A quick fix is to just change your character's location, but that's just going to fix it until next time, so a better fix would be to either implement the portal or implement pullbacks rather than disconnects. That is however only if that's the problem. I don't know your source, I probably don't have it, I have never seen any code from it, so I can really only guess.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2017, 17:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Learn to code, debug and fix it.
You should've just stopped there. No way this guy understands what you're saying anyways.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2017, 22:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
You should've just stopped there. No way this guy understands what you're saying anyways.
I did at first, but then I edited my post because I was like; maybe I'll be a nice guy today
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2017, 01:12   #5

elite*gold: 130
By the looks of the command he used, he is using the binaries... So no pullbacks there
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2017, 00:50   #6

Thank you all, I've got the problem