Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Effects. 5165

Discussion on Effects. 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Effects. 5165

Hello. I serch and can't find cool , lucky , and super gems effect can somebody help me make it ? Also need to fix pvp and blessing i thing about Revive Here.

Thanks and greet kacol.
Old 01/08/2010, 11:23   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
You meen the effects in the client?

If yes, .

If no, wait untill some one else replys.
Old 01/08/2010, 11:43   #3

I thing about source. Fix in my priv server.
Old 01/08/2010, 14:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
You meen the effects in the client?

If yes, .

If no, wait untill some one else replys.

but this will fix effect cool in source? hummm this is only for client :S
Old 01/08/2010, 22:45   #5

Rofl I will have my server without effects such as cool and supergem, albeit I have pray? Nobody is really interested in helping out with this and if like me you are used to binaries and have no idea about coding in effects then I suggest just leave it alone.

Huseby the guy means cool and supergem effects just do not work period.
Old 01/09/2010, 14:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITELIONX View Post
Rofl I will have my server without effects such as cool and supergem, albeit I have pray? Nobody is really interested in helping out with this and if like me you are used to binaries and have no idea about coding in effects then I suggest just leave it alone.

Huseby the guy means cool and supergem effects just do not work period.
I find those effects pretty useless and annoying. Which is why i left em out of my source as well haha.
Old 01/09/2010, 15:07   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon89928 View Post
I find those effects pretty useless and annoying. Which is why i left em out of my source as well haha.
Ahah they are even worse in poorly coded sources where there is nothing controlling how often an effect can come out... srsly... archers or ppl using cyclone are just a BLUR of sdg effects due to having so many sockets.
Old 01/10/2010, 15:50   #8

elite*gold: 111
Search for kinshis release. He released cool effects for LOTF.
Old 01/11/2010, 00:07   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Theres a string packet you can send with the name of an effect in it and it will display, you can send a packet like that at the relevant time to display a cool/supergem effect.

Build this packet into your attack system to occur randomly and with increased chance with every extra gem.

Build this packet into your action packet handling to display the relevant cool effect.