Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GuildWar Jump Gate

Discussion on GuildWar Jump Gate within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/06/2016, 10:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Oh... is that begging for you? i didnt meant that way lols
Old 11/06/2016, 11:54   #17

well It sounds begging for me though. In elitepvpers staff won't spoon feed you.
Old 11/06/2016, 12:25   #18

Will For me i think im not begging for it to help? all i just ask if he can help me.

Will is This Word Look like Begging Help. will for me its not look like begging for help.
Quote:
will if your have a good heart and help me out how to fixe ill will forever thank you for help me and *** bless you from helping me this.
Old 11/06/2016, 15:22   #19

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by teroareboss1 View Post
when you read map, you have someting like this

1.you can compare old floor type with new floor castle
2.you can check if the gate is open(like csv3)..if gate is open you can check distance (gatex,gatey ,playerx, playery) < 18
This Is What i Found in My Map.

Quote:
if (File.Exists(ServerBase.Constants.DMapsPath + "\\maps\\" + id.ToString() + ".map"))
{
byte[] buff = File.ReadAllBytes(ServerBase.Constants.DMapsPath + "\\maps\\" + id.ToString() + ".map");
MemoryStream FS = new MemoryStream(buff);
BinaryReader BR = new BinaryReader(FS);
int Width = BR.ReadInt32();
int Height = BR.ReadInt32();
Floor = new Game.Floor(Width, Height, ID);
if (id == 700)
if (ArenaBaseFloor == null)
ArenaBaseFloor = new Game.Floor(Width, Height, ID);
for (ushort y = 0; y < Height; y = (ushort)(y + 1))
{
for (ushort x = 0; x < Width; x = (ushort)(x + 1))
{
Floor[x, y, MapObjectType.InvalidCast, null] = !(BR.ReadByte() == 1 ? true : false);
if (id == 700)
if (ArenaBaseFloor == null)
ArenaBaseFloor[x, y, MapObjectType.InvalidCast, null] = !(BR.ReadByte() == 1 ? true : false);
}
}

BR.Close();
FS.Close();
}
Old 11/06/2016, 15:27   #20

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by arneljan View Post
I dont know what does it do? Any way i dont know how to code for this kind of bug i haven't encounter this kind of bug this the only thing i dont know how to fixe this is my 1st time encounter. will if your have a good heart and help me out how to fixe ill will forever thank you for help me and *** bless you from helping me this.
If you cannot read and understand the code that you're sending us then your first goal should be to learn programming. It is a requirement if you want to work on a private server.

Start with basic C# programming tutorials and worry about conquer later.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2016, 16:08   #21

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
If you cannot read and understand the code that you're sending us then your first goal should be to learn programming. It is a requirement if you want to work on a private server.

Start with basic C# programming tutorials and worry about conquer later.
This Kind Of Event Dont know What to do coz i dont know how it works event like this.
Old 11/06/2016, 16:39   #22

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by arneljan View Post
This Kind Of Event Dont know What to do coz i dont know how it works event like this.
Are you retarded? I'm pretty sure that you are.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2016, 17:03   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Are you retarded? I'm pretty sure that you are.
no im not ****** im just telling the truth coz i dont know how that code work like ElitePk Tournament, TeamPk, Capture the Flag or related to something like that kind of event, i only know how to make event like SS&FB DailyPK or more coz its easy to understand im not good ask you are.
Old 11/06/2016, 18:20   #24

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Here's what people should be telling you: you cannot run a Conquer Online server without programming knowledge. We gave you the answer in multiple forms - so you have a lot of options on how to do this. You not being able to implement any of them isn't our problem. We can't go around programming for people who can't program - that's not our jobs as members. Please learn how to program and return to this; otherwise, join an existing private server. We're more than willing to give advise and help out where we can, we just can't do everything for you.
Old 11/07/2016, 01:35   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Here's what people should be telling you: you cannot run a Conquer Online server without programming knowledge.
Not true. There's always Conquer Heroes.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2016, 01:48   #26

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorev View Post
Not true. There's always Conquer Heroes.
Who hire programmers, so programming knowledge is still required from somewhere.
Old 11/07/2016, 01:53   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Who hire programmers, so programming knowledge is still required from somewhere.
I was referring to their ****** code with their ****** bugs, dumbass.