Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Divinelands Project [Dev/Designers Needed]

Discussion on Divinelands Project [Dev/Designers Needed] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Divinelands Project [Dev/Designers Needed]

75% of the projects were coded and created by me..
Some visual content has been created by other sources but serve as only place holders

To get involved regardless, here is my 100% custom patcher... it will take you where you need to go and if theres nothing to be seen im not online.

If you want to join the project as a developer i could really use your help, right now im working on the registration's... future developments are, custom forum, multi account creation scripts, patcher/loader combination, and events. My work is done with Appserv 8 and C#.

If you want to join as a designer, the copyright will be under divinecorps and your name has to be credited in the forum area [unfinished]. All other work will be credited as "place holders" and customized in their own time.

The project:
[5165] Origin NewsestCoServer -> edits from RickardoUpdated -> customized and redesigned completely to add bank notes costing 100M cps

Working black market that uses university points as money (1 UVP = 20,000 CPS) and even currency items such as Sad Meteor costing 1M UVP, gold coins and silver coins.

Fully functional rebirth and reincarnation system that shows through names, 1st,2nd rb have perma red name, 3rd rb has blue name, 4th rb has normal white name.

Custom BlackTulip being the pivoting point of the game and allowing gold badges to give a flashy underglow, silver giving perma cyclone, and bronze giving perma stigma (must use a black tulip to activate)

Custom nobility as the nobility is the true guild of the game. You are unable to change your noblity unless noticed by a [GM][RP]or[SH] knights being server helpers, barons being donators, serfs being new people, earls being long time users, princes and princesses designers[10 open spots], kings and queens developers[4 open spots]...

Custom backsword equipting as it must be equipted to the second slot, though it does not effect the arrow scripting. allowing tao's to use two weapons and only 1 backsword.

Also Healing rain buffs characters with a temp superman lasting around 10 seconds, Nectar buffing cyclong also 10 seconds.

Rebalanced system making fire tao's the strongest as they have 2/3 the attack power of a trojan but also a thunder that well surpasses the abilities of a trojan unless...

Poison star has been revamped to an area attack.. allowing ninjas to be support characters killing groups of mobs, yet their two fold only does percent damage so it will never actually kill them....

The project i have foundes places as below:
Water Tao: Support
Fire Tao: DPS
Trojan: DPS
Warrior: support (pray will be added to reincarnated warriors allowing ressurection)
Ninja: Tank

Tags
5165 source, conquer, developers, divinecorps, joker769