Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FatalStrike/steed problem :(((

Discussion on FatalStrike/steed problem :((( within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FatalStrike/steed problem :(((

So I have no idea why this is doing this but I am having an issue >.< When I attempt to get on my steed it decides to move me forward in the FatalStrike pose?!?!?! I managed to figure out the marriage problem but I do not see this as being the culprit to the problem. FatalStrike is not doing what it is supposed to do, I mean the experience skill comes up so I hit it and it starts it but it`s ended as soon as it starts? Ok error fixed

Request close please