Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove or hide player health bar.

Discussion on Remove or hide player health bar. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove or hide player health bar.

Hello im playing on a PServer that has a healthbar for players.
Is there any way to remove this client side?

since it is pretty annoying to see red healthbars everywhere in town, but I still want to see the name for players and monsters.
Old 10/19/2015, 20:31   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by fagget View Post
Hello im playing on a PServer that has a healthbar for players.
Is there any way to remove this client side?

since it is pretty annoying to see red healthbars everywhere in town, but I still want to see the name for players and monsters.
No - client health bars are only something possible through client hooks and modification. If the server you're playing gives you the option to enable/disable them then that's an option but if not it's unlikely something you can remove on your own (it's usually tied in to things like their client protection or other changes so removing those edits will leave you unable to connect/play)
Old 10/19/2015, 21:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
No - client health bars are only something possible through client hooks and modification. If the server you're playing gives you the option to enable/disable them then that's an option but if not it's unlikely something you can remove on your own (it's usually tied in to things like their client protection or other changes so removing those edits will leave you unable to connect/play)

Alright, Thanks for your answer. Ill have to live with it then.
Old 11/11/2015, 02:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
how to Add health bars?
Old 11/11/2015, 03:17   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by somecode View Post
how to Add health bars?
Thanks
1 User