Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with expball/stancher/exppots...

Discussion on problem with expball/stancher/exppots... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with expball/stancher/exppots...

I'm using lotf source so when i click on an exppot ,expball ,+1 stonepack,DBScroll it does nothing at most shoowing effect for stancher and expball but nothing besides.I'm pretty sure i got the codes right and copied them in the right location.Do i miss something besides adding the codes to charcter.cs/client.cs/or w/e .cs ?
Old 12/01/2009, 16:03   #2

How long have you been programing on C#? Obliviously not long. Please. Take some courses, or study on your own. If you don't know that you are going to have lot of problems in feature. Your not going to ask every time you get a problem like that.
Old 12/01/2009, 16:07   #3

I am actually learning it but of course even if i know it what are the chances i figure out why the **** items won't dissappear even if the coding would be right seriously..
Old 12/01/2009, 16:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123funy321 View Post
How long have you been programing on C#? Obliviously not long. Please. Take some courses, or study on your own. If you don't know that you are going to have lot of problems in feature. Your not going to ask every time you get a problem like that.
He said he copied the code and didn't get errors, so even if he/she has a little bit of C# experience, he couldn't fix it, sometimes you just forget something small, or make a minor mistake.
Old 12/01/2009, 20:21   #5

I in epvper long time,but last time i see only lols who hawe a bit info abaut coding source in c# and thinks are wery smart and dont know how help if ppl ask some info only 'go lern c#' or 'do it by yuor self' so stop spaming if yuo will not hęlp him!
Old 12/01/2009, 21:26   #6

you dont need to learn or know C# to make a private server ( no i didn't say it was going to be good ) so all of you stop flaming him...

find out where the function is for right clicking items and make it disperse by using (removeitem(item)) something like that.