True, but it wont be that special, just easier to use, and why would they use my source if they don't spent any time on it? I'll only make it easier and faster to add NPCs, I wont add everything for them.
The moderators can close and/or delete this thread if they like, if not I'll continue checking it for your opinions.
And just wondering, what did you do to make adding Npc's easier?
And just wondering, what did you do to make adding Npc's easier?
If I want somebody to buy an item, I only have to do one thing which is:
Item(Itemid, pricesilvers, pricecps, minlevel.....) etc etc. and I have that, for a lot of things, same for money, learning skills, npc face and such, and it will look up find out which item you bought, sold, or skill you learned or what ever without using a lot of memory, so it will say. "You learned FastBlade" for example, it's pretty easy, but necessary.
If I want somebody to buy an item, I only have to do one thing which is:
Item(Itemid, pricesilvers, pricecps, minlevel.....) etc etc. and I have that, for a lot of things, same for money, learning skills, npc face and such, and it will look up find out which item you bought, sold, or skill you learned or what ever without using a lot of memory, so it will say. "You learned FastBlade" for example, it's pretty easy, but necessary.
Well, more people than I expected voted no, so for now, I won't create it, but I'll make guides and release stuff from now on, going to be contributing to the community.
_________________________________________________
The subject has changed from here, only if you have really important questions about the old subject, PM them to me, but do not post them here any more.
Well, more people than I expected voted no, so for now, I won't create it, but I'll make guides and release stuff from now on, going to be contributing to the community.
_________________________________________________
The subject has changed from here, only if you have really important questions about the old subject, PM them to me, but do not post them here any more.
[Release] Counter kill for CoEmu (Basic version) 04/30/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies Ok so I wrote this ages ago for Hellmouth but I figured I'd throw it out there for a BASIC example of how to do this kinda stuff.
I was tired and really didn't care to fine tune it at all but it works and it works quite well.. so enjoy.
For simplicity sake I made a new .cs file named Handlers>CounterKill.cs
Here's the entirety of it.
using System;
Can Someone Guide Me how to edit NPC dialog for once only for CoEmu v2 Source 09/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies Hai guys I need help here.Can someone guide me on how to add or edit NPC dialog and also to add thing like examples CPAdmin Guy dialog.
Question: Which .cs i should go and wat NPC id do i have to find.
and how to send money and remove item form MYChar.
Just guide me or post here for 1 NPC dialog only.
Wen will by final CoEmu version? [full codet] 06/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 30 Replies I am not lazy,i dont know how need coding source,no any guide for 5018+ decript :( and its not i one....
Jedi Robe (My Version) Think I should release?1st edit! 11/12/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 12 Replies Ok the person who made the previous Jedi Robe thanks for the idea.. Would of never thought of it but this is my version. Also my first edit for Conquer
I tried to base it off of the real Jedi Robe. I don't know if there's another one of these floating around but anyways.
Tell me what you think about it and if I should release or not..
http://i34.tinypic.com/25ul3zn.jpg