Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] PowerSourceCO

Discussion on [Help] PowerSourceCO within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help] PowerSourceCO

Hi there, I have Downloaded CoMy, and I have discovered that i am unable to change anything due to when i build the solution, it builds the output PowerSourceCO.exe. When i am launching the Server, i launch from, CoMy.exe.

When i happen to launch from PowerSourceCo.exe, i get this error that i have tried to spend 3 days fixing now. It may be something simple, but its just a little server that i would like to build my C# knowledge on.

The error in the CMD server window states.

Code:
Loaded 1051 NPCs.
Loaded 11208 items.
Loaded 172 Mob Spawns.
Spawned 3481 mobs.
Loading Plus info done.
Loaded 3 Guilds
CoMy Source Coded By CrazY^X-ZOcora
Always Press Enter to close the server.
Best Source Coded Ever!
Successful login for account test
System.ArgumentException: Column 'FCPs' does not belond to table Accounts.
     at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnNmae)
     at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
     at COServer_Project.InternalDatabase.GetCharInfo(Character Charr, String UserName) in C:\Users\Name\Desktop\CoMy\CoMy\CoMy\COServerProject1\COServerProject\DataBase.cs:line 202
I am able to login, but the screen just happens to stay black.

When i hold Ctrl + Left Click to jump, it reads at the top ' You are unable to jump that far '.

Please can someone help me, i have been so annoyed over this..

Kindest Regards

Phenom
Old 11/21/2009, 07:51   #2

Mkae a Column for FCPs at Character Table

FCPs int10

or Delete

Chaar.FCPs = (uint)DR["FCPS"]; at Database.cs......

Code:
'FCPs'
Old 11/21/2009, 08:42   #3

Thanks bro, worked perfectly...

Kindest Regards

Phenom