Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to disable or remove netframework in client 5375

Discussion on how to disable or remove netframework in client 5375 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to disable or remove netframework in client 5375

hi sir can i ask what or how to disable or remove netframework in client 5375

coz i have some players who's asking that if its alright to remove the netfraamework in your client any here help me how to do it

thank you..
Old 07/05/2015, 13:44   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pureone View Post
hi sir can i ask what or how to disable or remove netframework in client 5375

coz i have some players who's asking that if its alright to remove the netfraamework in your client any here help me how to do it

thank you..
A program in your client is using the framework, so you need to rewrite whatever program is using it in a language that doesn't use .net framework.

Easy peezy lemon squeezy.
Old 07/05/2015, 18:38   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Hand your server over and repeat the following words: "This server is in much better hands with literally anybody else, but me."
Thanks
2 Users