Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

search about True classic source

Discussion on search about True classic source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
search about True classic source

iam searching about True classic source fixed
iam tried all of sources here and all of them have buds
i can work in Binary well but i want to start try c# sources
if any one can help me about it pleas do not be selfish share it and write how i can work on it and what client ..

Thanks
Old 06/06/2015, 17:58   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
And then you'll end up with a ****** egy source that will scam you.

Sounds like a good plan!
Old 06/06/2015, 18:22   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I'm not sure why my post was deleted, but whatever. I suggested staying with binary because we really don't need more people who can't program trying to maintain servers. If you can maintain a binary server, keep at that. Whatever, you know? And from what I've seen with your posting habits already, you'd be spamming us about every problem. Just don't.
Thanks
2 Users