Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Source setup

Discussion on [Help] Source setup within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Source setup

This is a CoEmu source but not the original one!
Hey everyone. I have this new source I wanted to play on for fun, but I can't get it working. Okay, here's my problem.
I changed all the necessary IPs in MasterSocket.cs and DatabaseConnection.cs in both the GameServer and LoginServer. When I pushed F5 to debug, some retarded error message came up saying I needed .NET Framework v4.0 to do it. So I spent like 2 hours downloading and installing Framework 4.0. After that was done I went to debug and got ANOTHER retarded error message. Here it is..
Quote:
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging

Check for one of the following

1.The application you are trying to debug uses a different version of .NET Framework that is not supported by the debugger.
2.The debugger has made an incorrect assumption about the Microsoft .NET Framework version your is going to use.
3.The Microsoft .NET Framework version specified by your debugging is incorrect.

Please see the Visual Studio .NET Framework debugger documentation for correctly specifying the Microsoft .NET Framework version your application is going to use.
I tried for a long *** time to figure out what that meant, I got some but not enough to solve the problem. I don't have much skill in C# but I try =\ Please don't be mean, I would really love some help on this.
Thanks guys!
Old 11/13/2009, 21:54   #2

Download the new Visual Studio
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2009, 22:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1029 View Post
This is a CoEmu source but not the original one!
Hey everyone. I have this new source I wanted to play on for fun, but I can't get it working. Okay, here's my problem.
I changed all the necessary IPs in MasterSocket.cs and DatabaseConnection.cs in both the GameServer and LoginServer. When I pushed F5 to debug, some retarded error message came up saying I needed .NET Framework v4.0 to do it. So I spent like 2 hours downloading and installing Framework 4.0. After that was done I went to debug and got ANOTHER retarded error message. Here it is..

I tried for a long ass time to figure out what that meant, I got some but not enough to solve the problem. I don't have much skill in C# but I try =\ Please don't be mean, I would really love some help on this.
Thanks guys!
Ok this is what you do

Step 1: Download this file:

Step 2:Installed it etc

Step 3: Open it in C# Then open, Login Server/DataBase/DatabaseConnection.cs Configure it

Step 4: Open Login Server/Connections/AuthSocket.cs Config it

Step 5: Open Login Server/Connections/MasterSocket.cs Config it

Step 6: Right click on Login Server/Set as StartUp Project/ Then Hit F5 and done with login server

Step 7: Open Game Server/DataBase/DatabaseConnection.cs Config it

Step 8: Open Game Server/Connections/MasterSocket.cs Config it

Step 9: Then Click on GameServer/Set as StartUp Project/Hit F5 and done

Hit thank's :P

If you need help add me
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2009, 23:17   #4

@MexicanCoder
So I don't change anything in PacketProcessor.cs?

Edit!!
#added you to msn=)! I'm just getting and error in the loginServer. I'll tell you on msn when I get a chance =p