Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Damn!!!

Discussion on Damn!!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy ****!!!

hey guy's i'v make a new pserver on binary but next time i had a **** problem in promation in a few day's it dosn't work any one have a good binary please View here....thxx for help...

Quote:
www.elitepvpers.com<<><><> The Best
Old 11/13/2009, 18:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Against the rules to ask for warez.
Old 11/13/2009, 18:23   #3

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Against the rules to ask for warez.
lol iam not the Enemy iam loooking for help cuz i hear about this site can helped all ppl wanna help so iam still need help
Old 11/13/2009, 19:00   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Evil View Post
lol iam not the Enemy iam loooking for help cuz i hear about this site can helped all ppl wanna help so iam still need help
This forum does not allow binaries. They are TQ's copyright and hosting with them is illegal.

If you are serious about developing a server OR if you are interesting in learning programing I suggest you use a source (for *** sake don't use LOTF)

Sources will allow for a much higher level of server customization and will allow you to add completely custom features to your server instead of simply running an exiting files only to change the database around somewhat.
Old 11/13/2009, 19:45   #5

#request close
Old 11/13/2009, 20:13   #6

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
This forum does not allow binaries. They are TQ's copyright and hosting with them is illegal.

If you are serious about developing a server OR if you are interesting in learning programing I suggest you use a source (for *** sake don't use LOTF)

Sources will allow for a much higher level of server customization and will allow you to add completely custom features to your server instead of simply running an exiting files only to change the database around somewhat.

ok ok but i still needed a good source in LOTF i have no one?
Closed Thread