Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request]reg page coemu with hamachi

Discussion on [request]reg page coemu with hamachi within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request]reg page coemu with hamachi

whoever has made a reg page for coemu on hamachi please go to and go on the chatbox. if you help me set it up so it works i will make you pm on my server which im planning on going 24/7 non hamachi soon
Old 11/03/2009, 02:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
You gonna beg them to help you, like you just did me?
Old 11/03/2009, 02:28   #3

i dont beg thats why i just banned you.
Old 11/03/2009, 02:34   #4

elite*gold: 20
omg, im so gonna get our chat log
Old 11/03/2009, 02:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookBehindYou View Post
omg, im so gonna get our chat log
go ahead i didnt beg thats why i banned you. i just said....
Old 11/03/2009, 02:52   #6

Isn't there a CoEmu register page already released? You don't need a different one just because your using hamachi, just make sure you use your hamachi IP.
Old 11/03/2009, 02:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Matt View Post
Isn't there a CoEmu register page already released? You don't need a different one just because your using hamachi, just make sure you use your hamachi IP.
it just doesnt work for me. i bet im missing something or not putting it exactly where it belongs... plus lookbehindyou said there is something else i gotta do but he doesnt want to explain it
Old 11/03/2009, 03:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by _legitimate_ View Post
it just doesnt work for me. i bet im missing something or not putting it exactly where it belongs... plus lookbehindyou said there is something else i gotta do but he doesnt want to explain it
Idk there could be, I've never used CoEmu before but I would think there wouldn't be. Add me on msn, you can find it on my profile.
Old 11/03/2009, 03:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Matt View Post
Idk there could be, I've never used CoEmu before but I would think there wouldn't be. Add me on msn, you can find it on my profile.

i say it here because everyone already knows my email
Old 11/03/2009, 03:37   #10

Did u read my PM?
Old 11/03/2009, 03:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbest View Post
Did u read my PM?
im not paying for a template lol..

@offtopic- ima go watch a movie this is gay
Old 11/03/2009, 04:29   #12

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by _legitimate_ View Post

Not to get into a big fight or anything... but if you can't figure out the near copy/paste setup for a pre-made php registration script (and I should point out there is more then one already posted here) then how do you expect to be able to create a server worth playing?...

I mean I fully understand if you're doing this as a project to learn but sounds more like you expect to have a fully public server soon... and the fact that this thread even exists would be a significant indication in my eyes that that probably isn't a great idea.

That being said: main steps for the php scripts

edit the config to have your sql details and database name so that it can access it properly.

Host that script on wamp/xampp and test it out. If you can get that part working THEN you can put it in real website (premade template or not... although I'd strongly suggest putting some work into at least creating something worth while... there are so many really really horrendous pserver websites that I've come across)

it should not be a super complicated thing to do, configure it, test it, read any errors it gives you and then work from there. usually the errors are something like not being able to connect to the database, if that's the problem then you already have your solution! Re-check all the database settings in the configuration file and boom, should be fixed.

Good luck.
Old 11/03/2009, 04:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Not to get into a big fight or anything... but if you can't figure out the near copy/paste setup for a pre-made php registration script (and I should point out there is more then one already posted here) then how do you expect to be able to create a server worth playing?...

I mean I fully understand if you're doing this as a project to learn but sounds more like you expect to have a fully public server soon... and the fact that this thread even exists would be a significant indication in my eyes that that probably isn't a great idea.

That being said: main steps for the php scripts

edit the config to have your sql details and database name so that it can access it properly.

Host that script on wamp/xampp and test it out. If you can get that part working THEN you can put it in real website (premade template or not... although I'd strongly suggest putting some work into at least creating something worth while... there are so many really really horrendous pserver websites that I've come across)

it should not be a super complicated thing to do, configure it, test it, read any errors it gives you and then work from there. usually the errors are something like not being able to connect to the database, if that's the problem then you already have your solution! Re-check all the database settings in the configuration file and boom, should be fixed.

Good luck.

i did i found webstart.com btw reg page ill talk bout tomorrow g2g