Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Register Page Source 5119

Discussion on [Request] Register Page Source 5119 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Register Page Source 5119

Anyone Have Register Page For Tanel Source ? I whana IT ! please PM me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Register Page for Impulses Source
06/01/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
As requests by a couple friends, this is a simple and quick register page (no design to it). This way if ur looking to import it into a website it can be done easily. If there is an encryption to the passwords he has let me know and ill quickly edit this. As for now, the passwords have no encryption. Check it out. Hope you like. Download: Multi-Upload
[Request]register page
12/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
does anyone have a working register page for the 5165 source.
[HELP]All Ini Source + register page how to use them????
11/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi guys i have all ini source that was release but since it doesent use appserv or navicat how do i use it? if you know how can you tell me pleas ;[ i realy need help i just need to know how to use the register page if you can help me PLEAS COMMENT WOULD BE NICE
[REQUEST]Register page
06/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
i remember a while back someone posting the register script for BadMothaFukaz Private Server, does any1 know where i can find it? or if you have it can you upload it?
[request]register page
06/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
can someone create a register page where it just asks u to make a username i'm still learning php/html so i dont know how to do that stuff yet. thanks in advance