Since it seems the Staff request didnt work as thought ArmageddonCO is looking for staff the last thread is out of date and in wrong format Here is correct format
Code:
| 1:Name
| 2:Age (Almost any age is accepted, this is for future refrence)
| 3:Ideal job
| 4:Qualifications
| 5:Experience
| 6:Availability of playtime a week
| 7:Are you willing to download one or two -SAFE, TESTED- programs?
| 8:Do you have a mic? (Not needed but sometimes confrences are held)
| 9:Any other questions or comments
| 10:Patience
Thanks and we'll get back to you. Please leave any additional contact info needed, otherwise we
will contact you through PM. Also, if you are accepted, you will have 5 days from the day of the
accption to respond to the message sent. -Alphacall[GM] and MnBran6[GM]
Well, What source are you using? A custom source? What Patch? Are you going to be like TQ or make things custom?
You need to give more information about the project before you ask people to join =p
The right way doesn't matter? So if you were interviewing for a job you wouldn't want to know what your doing or what times and all that good ****? You would just go for it? **** no you wouldn't.
The right way doesn't matter? So if you were interviewing for a job you wouldn't want to know what your doing or what times and all that good ****? You would just go for it? **** no you wouldn't.
1 Daan
2 16
3 GM
4 Qualifications? I don't get it?
5 Been GM on alot of servers, all the servers died or I gave up due lack of the owner(s) to care for their own server.
6 About 15 hours or so.
7 Uhm.. sure?
8 I do have one, teamspeak or something?
9 I'm serious, my english is fine, I even speak German and Dutch (yay for me) and I've got a lot of experience. Meaning I know what my job is, how to treat people etcetera, etcetera.
10 I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty patient but when the bucket is empty it's over. Not saying that I'm a really impatient guy.
1 Daan
2 16
3 GM
4 Qualifications? I don't get it?
5 Been GM on alot of servers, all the servers died or I gave up due lack of the owner(s) to care for their own server.
6 About 15 hours or so.
7 Uhm.. sure?
8 I do have one, teamspeak or something?
9 I'm serious, my english is fine, I even speak German and Dutch (yay for me) and I've got a lot of experience. Meaning I know what my job is, how to treat people etcetera, etcetera.
10 I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty patient but when the bucket is empty it's over. Not saying that I'm a really impatient guy.
Oh yeah and one more thing: I LIKE PIE!...
Pie = extra points, PM me if you have a Skype or MSN
1. Alex
2.17
3.GM
4.Played CO for 3 years, know alot about the game.
5.played CO for 3 years...once again O.o and been GM in some servers
6. about like... week days... mon-wed, from 5-11(maybe later) weekends usually on all day if i dont have plans.
7. yes
8. yes, have TS and vent.
9.i speak english, and russian.
10.i can be patient, usually am, but sometimes not rly. depends on the situation if ppl arent listening or what not.
[OFFICAL]Conquer Online graphical modification request thread 04/23/2020 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 127 Replies Conquer Online graphical modification request thread
Hello, fellow Elitepvp members!
Iv noticed a quite lot of threads with people requesting different kinds edits lately, that's why we will from now on keep all requesting of edits in this thread, i will also list up everyone who wane help.
What types of posts are wanted here?
OFFICAL V3n0M Proxy Beta Thread! UPDATED! 08/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies ***EDIT*** YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR THE BETA TEAM BY PM ME ********
Team Downloads and Information can be found HERE: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=85& amp;t=57740&s=
To Run The Beta Yourll need to have Microsoft .Net Framework 2 and 3 installed.... you can find the download pages for them at google. Be Sure to install BOTH Frameworks.
This Proxy Works With 4352 Patch, Features include working Autohunter and looter, Working Divinehaircyclone, Working Nadobot, Manuel Aimbot...
Offical : Selling account thread 09/19/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Instead of spamming this section with S> bla bla for bla bla it hought it would be a good idea to make 1 thread where everyone posts what accts they selling
ill start:
Name (optional)-beneta|djshaby-306|natali
Class- Archer | Fire taoist |Water-Trojan
Gender- Male | Male | Female
Level- 103 | 90 | 110-15