Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need advice

Discussion on Need advice within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need advice

Hello everyone i had a question.
is there a Conquer online Source+Client with Jiang Hu.
i've been searching and all i found is the Messi Sources
is there also another free public source ?:3
thanks for reading.

- Yukino
Old 09/20/2014, 18:02   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,118
We do not support those sources. Read my signature on for the reason why.
See what sources we do offer here:
Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Advice]I need your advice
06/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
hello everyone , i need your advice to thaat i know what to do . At this time , i have a FR3 account ; FULL LF3 FULL B02 Venom + Sentinel 22 skills point
I need an advice..
01/22/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Okay so, I quitted CO a couple years ago and I was wondering if it would be easy to start from zero with one of those proxies that r around here. So, which one you guys advice me to buy? xD I've heard of ConquerAI, CoGenius, Chrome, ... Regards, John.
Need advice
01/20/2012 - Archlord - 10 Replies
Hey guys, here is the problem: I've just had a glorious faren necklace in the Unique accessory box, and I have found a lot of potential buyers. Now I need to sell it for at least 1scr. (I know it's worth around 6 scrolls) Problem is: it's on a twink, and I'd like to have some good stuff on my lvl 80 sorc... What should I trade it for? Cheers
Advice
12/30/2011 - Archlord - 17 Replies
Hey all, i have a few accounts i would like to sell but i need some good advice on how to do it the right way, i dunno if u guys know me but i was Amakusa in CM and Android in Webzen.. i tried to sell my swash a few days ago and got scammed, is there any sure way to sell accounts for wp without the thieves? and on a side note Dagus if u read this i know ur a V and i would like to pm you about something u maybe can help on, not looking for special treatment but if i told u what happened u...
Need advice
01/09/2009 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
Hi all I am looking forward to buy a new phone or to get one from "Santa Clause" and I really don't know what to choose ... At the moment I'm using Nokia N95 but got bored of it so I checked some new phones . Found Samsung Omnia and it really impressed me . But also I like a bit Iphone too . So I want you to advise me what to choose . Iphone or Omnia . Thanks