ONTOPIC: I have PM-ed you Yashi ,i hope until tommorow u will answer
OFFTOPIC:Is enough for me to start again flame with this flammers/racists i hate them,maybe the admin will ban IP them. (( (.
Position : Coder/GM
Name : InFlamedCOD
Age : 17
Anger management : - ???? i got no anger
Why should you pick me ? : Well I have been coding for like 8 months now and I coded my own server. So does not really matter if i get picked , at the moment just need something to fill some time.
Position : GM
Name : SaMuRaI D
Age : 16
Anger management : Very Very Very Low Anger Level
Why should you pick me ? : Because I am very good player helper, I can help with chat box.I have very well experience, i have been pm on 5095 server. and i have made 4 or 5 of my own 5017 servers so i know what im doing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMuRaI D
@zbest
If I caught you in real life.
First I would do a double takedown on you
Second I would Mount you.
Third I would start grounding and pounding.
If your too nooby to know what ground and pound is, it is busting your jaws and chin until I knock your ass out, and once your knocked out, I would still be knocking the shit out of you.
Actuall, there would be only 2 hits. Me hitting you in the chin, and you hitting the floor bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMuRaI D
Wow, real funny jokes.
Grow the fuck up, suck a dick, and butt fuck your mom.
I'm done arguing with a lil fagget ass kid, peace bitch.
Position : GM
Name : SaMuRaI D
Age : 16
Anger management : Very Very Very Low Anger Level
Why should you pick me ? : Because I am very good player helper, I can help with chat box.I have very well experience, i have been pm on 5095 server. and i have made 4 or 5 of my own 5017 servers so i know what im doing
Position : Client Designer
Name : Tauno
Age : 14
Anger management : I didnt know what this means Im not angry at all
Why should you pick me ? :Because i can edit client files and
Position :In-Game GM
Name : Harley or Silverstein
Age :15
Anger management :Very High
Why should you pick me ? : Because I can help people out with just about everything there is to know about Conquer. Also,i am not a cheater and i am very nice. I enjoy helping out others.
when you have low anger management then it means you cant manage your anger well....if you had high anger management then you could easily manage it....
[Recruiting] Staff for the Future Co Project 07/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 61 Replies http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu313/gumbykid1 3/index.jpg
Hello and welcome to the Official Thread for the Project Of FutureZone!!
What is the point of this thread?:
The point of this thread is about recruiting staff members to join our Community of the Next Future Server of Conquer Online
What kind Of Staff are you Looking for?
Right now we are looking for Mainly Client Designers and Item Makers but any type of Staff is Excepted.
Why should someone help you?