Dude, don't make a server public before some people tested it. Now don't tell me some friends tested it, because it doesn't work, and I'm pretty sure it's not protected by a friend shield.
Dude, don't make a server public before some people tested it. Now don't tell me some friends tested it, because it doesn't work, and I'm pretty sure it's not protected by a friend shield.
He has way more experience than you, let him do his thing.
Zion, I can set up a server without it giving me connection problems, maybe he can do it faster, but he didn't finish it yet, so why make it public? This has nothing to do with experience.
Zion, I can set up a server without it giving me connection problems, maybe he can do it faster, but he didn't finish it yet, so why make it public? This has nothing to do with experience.
What I'm saying is he knows what he's doing maybe the server isn't even online.
We have no idea what the problem is. He knows what he's doing so forget it.
He has way more experience than you, let him do his thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94
Zion, I can set up a server without it giving me connection problems, maybe he can do it faster, but he didn't finish it yet, so why make it public? This has nothing to do with experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion~
What I'm saying is he knows what he's doing maybe the server isn't even online.
We have no idea what the problem is. He knows what he's doing so forget it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by netspider07
Anyway can you told us what hamachi network to join and what is the password for that ???? PLS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielachraf
agreed with you!
All look in the server.dat there is an hamachi ip so server is on a hamachi network. So all he can told us is the hamachi network and the password for that!!!
Conquer Next Gen Project 08/12/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Introduction
Hello, most of you probably don't know me and look at my profile and see me as a noob. Although im not too active on these forums, if you look closely you will see that I have been here for more than four years. Ive seen shit go down and even though im sure alot has changed, I know how things work here.
Before I say any more I would like to say that I am a programmer and am fluent in C/C++, C#, VB, PHP, and Javascript(jQuery) as well as shell languages like Linux/Unix.
...
New Conquer Server Project [Java] 02/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 63 Replies Here Hybris, Project CoLeader from CoEurope team if you guys remember the old staff ;)
Wishing to build a new source code for a Conquer Private Server, but in Java this time and all brand new ^^
Need to find one or two coders that knows Java very well and who can understand UML Diagrams that i'll make. I'll help coding (much) and giving infos.
Need an expert in Socket connections ^^ and someone who can use a little Sniffer with some decryption and disassembling knowledge ;) Well a bit of...
[NEWS] Project-Evolution Coming Back! 07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies Hey the title already say it Project-Evolution is coming back but not as a
Leveling server but it will be a PVP server cuz all PVP servers are dead and
there are TO MANY leveling servers we are not 100% sure when it will be online
again but it will be Fast!
Dont Ask This:
Commands? YES